• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 I Want More CowBell

I Want More CowBell

The only Prescription is....

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • Interests:Get out! This part is just for the men!!!!!!!!!
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 18 July 2006 - 05:48 PM

i dunno about you guys, but this brb slayer and skirmish im really not feelin this blink.gif maybe its just me but i think its pretty boring, you can't get a good game either b/c of lag or quiting...

anyone like btb?

#2 The*galloping*zebra

The*galloping*zebra

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,567 posts
  • Interests:Lazing
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 18 July 2006 - 07:49 PM

I like BTB skirmish because I normally play with friends and its good that we can all go into a ranked match made game altogether.

But there are too many times where the game just ends up a tie and it seems like a waste of time + the lag and quiters once the other team score etc.

#3 taikwondoejoe

taikwondoejoe

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 19 July 2006 - 12:55 AM

Once you get up to 20+ you get some good games. I'm having trouble getting passed 15 on my second account cause of the betrayers and people who do everything to stop their team from winning

#4 BirdofPrey

BirdofPrey

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 19 July 2006 - 02:57 AM

I find it more fun if you have a few more friends with you.. otherwise the game can go either way..

add me up if you wanna play with at least 1 person who won't try and mess it up for you.. smile.gif

#5 taikwondoejoe

taikwondoejoe

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 22 July 2006 - 09:57 AM

I just played 2 really good games which is suprising since its 5:30am sleeping.gif

First game was CTF on relic. Immediatly betrayals on both teams start and everyone besides 2 people on each team was ejected/quit. We tied 2-2 scoring in sudden death at the end of the round.

Second game was flag wars on coagulation. EVERY time I play this red team wins, luckily I was on red team. Its just crappy spawns for the blue team. I got tank every round and dominated there whole team as they came over the hill (which by then we were on our way back to the base). I got a kill trocity which was pretty cool.

@BirdofPrey: Friend request sent

#6 BirdofPrey

BirdofPrey

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 12:42 AM

haha ya shit whatsup with flag wars on coag.. ive been on blue team every time i've played it and we've been shut out every time..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users