• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 defiance021103

defiance021103

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 11:29 PM

Hello. I'm using a duox 2 blue chip on a 1.1 and 1.3 xbox. I used slayers auto installer to get everything up and running. I've been using the systems and playing games from them for about two months now. Unfortunately I tried to launch avalaunch dashboard the other night and it wouldn't boot from either system. In one I have the original hdd and the other an upgraded 80gb. At first I thought this could be a problem with memory issues on the original hdd. However the 80gb system wouldn't launch either, it just stayed stuck in the loading screen from the dash. I know the copy of slayers I have is not defective because I also have used that disc recently on a 1.0 system with an x3 chip which will boot just fine to the avalaunch dashboard. Is this a newb mistake on my behalf or is there some issues with the duox2 and ava that I didn't read about? Thank you for your time and assistance.

#2 Chancer

Chancer

Don't You Trust me?

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,687 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 19 July 2006 - 09:09 AM

If you mean you replaced the dash you have with avalaunch then make sure the xbe is named avadash.xbe not avalaunch.xbe.
the bios on the chip will look for avadash.xbe to load avalaunch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users