GLASSMAN319

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Stained Glass Repair and Restoration
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 21 July 2006 - 07:01 PM

has any one done this after they finished all of the quest line / good or evil ? . after you finish the game you can replay any level, can you replay the level you lost a hero on to unlock achivement ?
thanks.

by the way whats you favortie past time as the game loads?
myself I like to go ouut to my detached garage grab a soda, hit the button, go make a sandwich, see of its done loading, if its not, call my mother. .

I feel like i'm playing a sega saturn.

#2 Rubix42

Rubix42

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 21 July 2006 - 08:28 PM

I was wondering this too. Plus, if one has fallen, and I revive him, does that mean I won't get the achievement? Weird one.

#3 GLASSMAN319

GLASSMAN319

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Stained Glass Repair and Restoration
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 23 July 2006 - 05:54 PM

it seems that summoning the big beast and having them die counts as a loss for a hero, i.e. bulrog, other daragon thing, wyrn and the watcher.

I can say from experiience that if your hero dies in any way you will not get this achevement, still working on replaying levels to see if it unlocks it.

#4 Mackam

Mackam

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 01 August 2006 - 01:17 PM

Anyone managed to replay a level where they lost a hero and obtained the achievement? I completed good without losing one but on evil I must have killed one and not noticed. I am working my way back through evil levels but wondered if anyone has done this or just started another campaign?

Also anyone got a list of which spells result in a "hero" and which are just a big monster you can kill loads of times!!!

#5 Rubix42

Rubix42

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 06:10 PM

FYI-I just got this for both EVil and Good.

Basically, start a new campaign, make sure at the end of each level that your statistics show 0 heroes have died.

A hero counts as anything you can pull up in the palantir under the heroes submenu. So yes, some summoned creatures count as heroes.
Fortress creatures like the eagle and fire drake count as heroes.

You do not have to accomplish every objective in each mission to complete this achievement.

#6 djad81

djad81

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:My Dex
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 14 September 2006 - 08:25 AM

QUOTE(Rubix42 @ Jul 21 2006, 08:35 PM) View Post

Plus, if one has fallen, and I revive him, does that mean I won't get the achievement? Weird one.

No you won't mate. I've been doing the good campaign this week and have finished it with all the extras done. On the last level I clicked my fortress only to my horror to see that I can revive a hero. I did this and then finished the game. No achievement!!!!! Bollox, i've started from scratch again!

Nice tip though looking in the stats at the end to make sure. A great idea

#7 oscarjunk25

oscarjunk25

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 01:33 AM

This is actually how I found out about this forum is looking for help with this game, thanks for all the help guys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users