• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 eugenek1

eugenek1

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 July 2006 - 03:30 PM

I am looking for a manufacturer that sells replacement cases for XBOX that look like HTPC components. I have read a lot of posts in this forum, but could not find anything. I have seen several great pictures of one-off DIY cases in this forum, but they are obviously not mass produced. I would love to have something like the MCXB case by O2xModification.com (they are nowhere to be found anymore). I am not looking for a specific size or shape, but I would love for it to be rectangular, silver and made out of aluminum. I also need all the original XBOX connectors, ports and buttons to be available and functioning.

NOTE: I am aware of the silver-painted plastic replacement cases for XBOX, but they are not what I am looking for.

Please let me know if someone can point me to the right direction.

Thanks

Eugene

#2 audi-hibby

audi-hibby

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 145 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 22 July 2006 - 05:38 PM

eugene there is no off the shelf cases anymore as far as i know, i have looked for one for myself.

There was a guy advertised the fact he could do custom cases before, Custom cases thread

i know thats a pc in that case but he will do it custom for the xbox and you can specify what you want, i guess you could even specify your own design for the top, email him and see.

The HTPC style cases that used to be around for the xbox where about the price he seems to want to charge anyway.

Let us know how it goes and post pics if you get one please, or tell him i want some pics as commision for sending business his way smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users