#1 hitm4n666

hitm4n666

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 06:06 AM

ok well since 2marrow is my B-day yey im turning 16 on july23 hehe
so my parents getting my xbox 360 and i need a LED mod done
ok on the ROFL there are 5 LEDS kinda like an X but ima need a mod done were u see on the X well ima need 2 dif colors and them 2 must b diagnal each other lol and on the center LED will be one that changes color
i need the same done with the controllers
thing is i dont know wat 2 colors 2 do
give me an idea on some cool colors plz
tell me how much u charge for this mod
i have paypal
wen i do send the stuff i would like to talk to u on the phone first also

#2 G0t M4xx 21

G0t M4xx 21

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,990 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 23 July 2006 - 06:23 AM

moving to the BST forum

#3 Grim187

Grim187

X-S Freak

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,663 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 23 July 2006 - 07:17 AM

i do RF Board mods and i have a couple in stock right now, that way you wouldn't have to be with out your 360, even tho i suggest if you don't have any major problems with it in the first couple weeks (keeping the warranty for this time) you have it that you (or i can do it to, just get it done) take the heatsinks off, sand them down to 1500 and reapply with arctic silver 5

i can do the different colors, for example blue on top and green on bottom or have top right blue and bottom left blue then the others green, i don't have a rainbow of colors but i can always order more and all my rf boards come with red (or other) error lights also

about the middle light changing color, I know of a cople color changeing leds but nothing that would fit in there or be controlled by whats alreddy on the board, i can offer an install of Sickmods great led fadder Link to Fadder Install/Video page video is at the bottom

currently the shop is closed until august 1st but I'm sure i will be able to pick up one then

hope this answered any questions you have, and i would defiantly play it a good amount before breaking your warranty

Please pm me with any more questions you have

Edited by Grim187, 23 July 2006 - 07:21 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users