X-S Young Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 54 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 23 July 2006 - 11:58 AM

Hi All

Has anyone discoverd anyone cheating on live?

Is this possible?

I crept up to someone on live last night equipped with the shotgun.... and shot them from behind, they they turned round (equppied with the pistol and shot me a few times and i died) during which time i had shot him in the face when he turned around. - point blank range

He didnt die?

sad.gif not sure what the hell's going on with it, is it possible to cheat on live? that surely would mean editing xex's etc which would break the signature?

Edited by Fraudster, 23 July 2006 - 11:59 AM.

#2 CattyKid

CattyKid

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,618 posts
  • Interests:Everything
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 25 July 2006 - 02:30 AM

QUOTE(Fraudster @ Jul 23 2006, 09:05 AM) View Post

Hi All

Has anyone discoverd anyone cheating on live?

Is this possible?

I crept up to someone on live last night equipped with the shotgun.... and shot them from behind, they they turned round (equppied with the pistol and shot me a few times and i died) during which time i had shot him in the face when he turned around. - point blank range

He didnt die?

sad.gif not sure what the hell's going on with it, is it possible to cheat on live? that surely would mean editing xex's etc which would break the signature?

No one is cheating like this on Live yet. At least that we know of. And if anyone would know about cheating on Live.... we would know because they would talk and brag about it.

Not cheating... chalk it up, IMO, to some lag and an internet hiccup and just getting unlucky.

#3 sidewinder33

sidewinder33

X-S Genius

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 982 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 26 July 2006 - 08:59 AM

I've had the same thing happen to me, it is the lag. the game is much better than it was when it first came out, but it still has some lag issues. Which doesn't help in this type of situation, or sniping when someone moves in jumps.

#4 Code-Red

Code-Red

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 01 August 2006 - 06:32 AM

I would have to agree, and say it was a hiccup. Ive had this happen to me when I ran into a room on a perfectfully running server, and have it glitch once that very second I fired a shotgun round into a player.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users