5 replies to this topic

#1 Killa420

Killa420

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 03:55 AM

Im on lvl 11 I think it is. Its the one when you get into those flying vehicle things and ride around. Im at one part where you go through the top roof like thing. Then theres another area you have to go to the top but theres a fan on. I turned on 3 of the machines but the last one all the machines are scrambled? How do I turn the last one on so I can go through the top? Sorry, this is the best I could explain it.

#2 kimbonious

kimbonious

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 06:44 AM

you need to blow all the machines up, ok if you've gottent throught the forcefields, then oped the doors, there should be this blue type box door. Shot it and pull out the long box in the recess with your tractor beam, wala

#3 Killa420

Killa420

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 05:42 PM

K, I will check it out tonight when I get home. Thnx

#4 Killa420

Killa420

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 01:43 AM

Ah, I wasnt pulling out the blue boxes, lol. Thnx

#5 3rdnfnlbst

3rdnfnlbst

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Interests:Cars, games, computers, Fire dept.
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 30 July 2006 - 04:49 PM

I'd hate to make another topic for someone else who is tuck in prey, and i also don't want to hijack the thread, but can someone please help in Crash Landing. I am at the part were u have to put in the password 1623 and then you go into the next room and there is a big hole in the middle and when u go into your spirt mode u can cross, but where the hell do i go now!??!

#6 Reaper527

Reaper527

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,500 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 31 July 2006 - 07:53 PM

QUOTE(3rdnfnlbst @ Jul 30 2006, 11:56 AM) View Post

I'd hate to make another topic for someone else who is tuck in prey, and i also don't want to hijack the thread, but can someone please help in Crash Landing. I am at the part were u have to put in the password 1623 and then you go into the next room and there is a big hole in the middle and when u go into your spirt mode u can cross, but where the hell do i go now!??!

from what i remember, the spirit walk part was so you could jump to the right and pick up some extra ammo, you want to look up and find a gravity switch so you wan walk on the ceiling.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users