8 replies to this topic

#1 deliverymanxas

deliverymanxas

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 144 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 05:30 AM

I got the download, checked it out, bought all my additions for my tower, and saw the enchanting/spellmaking altars. It says I need some item...Candles of some sort, I believe. Does anybody know exactly what these are, and most importantly, where I can find me some?
I am working on my recommendations to the University, and am at level 20. So, I cant go there and have it done for me, yet.
Thanks for any and all help.

#2 I Am Aurora

I Am Aurora

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 127 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 25 July 2006 - 12:28 PM

go back to the mystic eporium in the market district of imperial city and buy the magellatow candles from the lady, i think their at the bottom of her selling list. but she defiently has them.

#3 Dalpura

Dalpura

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests, but writing about them isn't one.
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 26 July 2006 - 08:33 PM

I found that a bit of a kick in the arse. I actually just downloaded this last night, and upgraded nearly everything (need one more set of the candles) and it's all so expensive. I need more money. sad.gif

#4 I Am Aurora

I Am Aurora

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 02:26 AM

man, im a level 30 now, ive got 80,000 septims. i have so much loot i just sell it to this guy, and of course i use the old charm +100, mercantile +100, Personality +100 spell which gives me the best deals. smile.gif i just started the main quest and wow, the loot is soo good it sucks cuz some of the stuff is worth like 10,000+ so its a pain to sell it for 3,000. my chests in the frostcarg spire are filled to the brim with every type of weapon and armor set, its awesome. im glad i put some good time into the game and its finally paying off. laugh.gif

Edited by I Am Aurora, 27 July 2006 - 02:27 AM.

#5 Maverick0984

Maverick0984

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 27 July 2006 - 09:00 PM

there should be banks....you invest your money and stuff. i've heard you can invest in different shops, guess that's as close as you can get, haven't run into that option/feature though as of yet.

#6 deliverymanxas

deliverymanxas

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 144 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 06:33 AM

Thanks for the help guys...I actually found that when I got home the next morning. That was a D U H moment.

And where are you finding a person to sell 3 grand worth of stuff to? Im at level 20 and the best I have is the lady who carried all the stuff for my mages tower, and thats only 2 grand. Maybe its a level sensitive thing. Level 10 = 1K septims. Level 20 = 2K septims. Level 30 = 3K...and so on.

Just on the side, I just got re-instated into the mages guild...is it worth getting all of the recommendations since I have the mages tower? Or are their spells and items that I can only get from the Arcane University?

#7 I Am Aurora

I Am Aurora

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 02:04 PM

at least join the guild so you can buy spells from the people in the guild. and banks? i havent found any, but i can invest 500 gold in the shop once for every shop, so you should definently make the charm, mercantile, personality spell, its well worth it.

#8 deliverymanxas

deliverymanxas

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 144 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 05:30 AM

QUOTE(I Am Aurora @ Jul 28 2006, 08:11 AM) View Post

at least join the guild so you can buy spells from the people in the guild. and banks? i havent found any, but i can invest 500 gold in the shop once for every shop, so you should definently make the charm, mercantile, personality spell, its well worth it.

OK, this might be a dumb question...
What do you get out of the investing? Obviously you would get a little bit of profit, but how much and how often? If I make this spell, can I invest even though im only at level 21? Or do you have to be at a certain level?
Ill look around a bit tonight on the forums for some answers, if I find some Ill post back.

#9 I Am Aurora

I Am Aurora

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 06:21 PM

you can be any level but you must have enough magicka, and when you invest 500 in a shop it adds 500 to their buying money. so someone who has 2500 would have 3000 after investing, so you can get more money for your expensive armors and weapons.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users