scorpideath

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.1 (opus)

Posted 26 July 2006 - 10:35 PM

For some reason, when I try to convert the PC mods to xbox... the mod is never there... the game loads just fine, everything goes perfect until I load the game...

I've followed two different tutorials so far, both were almost completely different from each other, but I'm still having problems.

I went into the mods files themselves, I changed the Bloodmoon/Tribunal.esm to Morrowind.esm, put them in the cache folder, made a folder in the data folder with the same name as the mod, which is Tenience's Rare Items V2.1 from Tommy's Hideout

I've followed both tutorials as far as I can... Any help? or maybe someone could help me step-by-step?

#2 scorpideath

scorpideath

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 01:52 AM

Since the 'edit' button goes missing everytime you refresh, I'll just make a reply... anyway...

I've gotten 2 mods working right now, Johnny Evil's Bottle, which works just fine, no problems what-so-ever.

However the second one is still very glitchy, it's the Rare Item shop... It now SHOWS where it's supposed to be and all, except, when I try to go inside, it goes black and gives me the dirty disk error O.o

#3 scorpideath

scorpideath

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 06:50 AM

Ok, let's see, everytime I add a new building with custom items, the building shows just fine on the outside, but everytime I try to open the door... DISK IS DIRTY... I've only gotten ONE house to work, and that's only because it didn't have anything custom about it except specifically named chest... and the other was in a bottle, what exactly am I doing wrong to get custom things to not work?

I do use TESDTK and TESXMC. I hex edited morrowind.xbe so I could keep the mods on the hard drive, I even use the Morrowind Echanted Editor to check for problems. It says it fixed whatever problems they had, yet, I reupload and it still doesn't work... I check the files for sizes and all, all seems find to me.

Someone help ;_;

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users