Music Tag Editor

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mynameishomersimpson

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 08:45 AM

Does anyone know if a music tag editor is in the works? I hate FTP'ing my music back over to my laptop & using Advanced Tag Editor in WMP just to fix any errors. I assume it's possible (seems easy enough), but I could be wrong.

#2 slumberpod77

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Interests:music, music, music, computers, audio engineering, gaming, code monkeying, music again
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 28 July 2006 - 01:31 PM

not before 2.0. yours is the first request for this feature that i have seen in over a year, so it's not like a lot of people are clamoring for this. i believe that the majority of people who use XBMC's advanced media functions like the library/database stuff already know how to do something as basic as getting their tags sorted out. a lot of people (including myself) use Tag & Rename to do this in an automated fashion. it makes tagging just about as painless as can be, AND it can embed album art into files.
the one they have for download is a "trial" version and is only limited in that it nags at you when you first open it up and it will stop working after a month, but it should suffice for your tagging needs of the moment...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users