• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mynameishomersimpson

mynameishomersimpson

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 08:45 AM

Does anyone know if a music tag editor is in the works? I hate FTP'ing my music back over to my laptop & using Advanced Tag Editor in WMP just to fix any errors. I assume it's possible (seems easy enough), but I could be wrong.

#2 slumberpod77

slumberpod77

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Interests:music, music, music, computers, audio engineering, gaming, code monkeying, music again
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 28 July 2006 - 01:31 PM

not before 2.0. yours is the first request for this feature that i have seen in over a year, so it's not like a lot of people are clamoring for this. i believe that the majority of people who use XBMC's advanced media functions like the library/database stuff already know how to do something as basic as getting their tags sorted out. a lot of people (including myself) use Tag & Rename to do this in an automated fashion. it makes tagging just about as painless as can be, AND it can embed album art into files.
http://www.softpointer.com/tr.htm
the one they have for download is a "trial" version and is only limited in that it nags at you when you first open it up and it will stop working after a month, but it should suffice for your tagging needs of the moment...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users