#1 mrbojangles9211

mrbojangles9211

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 31 July 2006 - 06:45 PM

Ok, my problem is that I am trying to copy my linux.iso file to a bootable disc. I have been using Nero 7 and also I have tried Magic ISO. I have burned like 7 discs trying a bunch of different crap and nothing worked, so I am kind of at a stand still. I was wondering if anyone one could either send me a pretty good tutorial or tell me how to burn the cd right. Also I did burn (most) the discs as a image file. I followed this tutorial.Hard drive install. I did all steps to the make iso win.bat. It then gave me an image file and I guess that is where I am getting stuck. BY the way i have spent about 6 or 7 hours searching how to solve this and couldn't find much help so I'm not posting this pre maturely. Thanks for any help. : )

#2 Magusu

Magusu

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 31 July 2006 - 07:38 PM

All i did was very easy, first go to the folder where the iso is at, then rightclick it and choose open with > Nero Burning rom, then a screen must open with some options, just select finalize disc, and make sure that if you are burning a dvd that in the upperright you chose dvd in the dropdown bar, good luck laugh.gif

#3 mrbojangles9211

mrbojangles9211

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 31 July 2006 - 08:14 PM

Thank you so much! I am copying my files to my new HD right now. A funny side story, literally right before i checked for a response on my forum, i tried to burn the dvd one more time and did it right lol, but i didn't think it was. It was basically by luck. Oh and I received my new disc drive too lol. Thanks again. grinninglikeastupididiot.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users