#1 brexp

brexp

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 01 August 2006 - 05:23 AM

This probably goes in the newby section, but anyway... the topic says it all smile.gif

I wish I had a scale somewhere around here but I just don't. Since I'll be shipping one of these tomorrow, I'd like to know how much a Xbox 360 console weighs wink.gif

Thanks in advance!
beerchug.gif

Edited by brexp, 01 August 2006 - 05:24 AM.

#2 Legendary Badass

Legendary Badass

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 01 August 2006 - 07:37 AM

7.7 pounds, but I don't know if that includes HDD. I don't know if you can get an exact figure online. When you go into the FedEx store or wherever you are going to drop it off, they will weigh it for you and charge you accordingly.

#3 brexp

brexp

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 01 August 2006 - 04:34 PM

QUOTE(Legendary Badass @ Aug 1 2006, 03:44 AM) View Post

7.7 pounds, but I don't know if that includes HDD. I don't know if you can get an exact figure online. When you go into the FedEx store or wherever you are going to drop it off, they will weigh it for you and charge you accordingly.

Thanks for the info. I wanted to know that before going to the post office as I have to let the buyer know how much shipping will be.

beerchug.gif

#4 zerocool_91

zerocool_91

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 02 August 2006 - 07:46 AM

this is kind of desperate but you can take it into a grocery store and weight it in the scales. The ones where you put yourr fruit/vegetables in.

#5 jeesusfreek

jeesusfreek

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 10:21 PM

this is kind of desperate but you can take it into a grocery store and weight it in the scales. The ones where you put yourr fruit/vegetables in.

ALL RIGHT!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users