• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ncloet

ncloet

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 02:21 PM

Hello, I'm a bit of a noob here, since I only just got my xbox modded a few days ago. My xbox was preloaded with all kinds of software, but I'm discovering that most of it is very outdated. Instead of getting the newest version of evox, however, I would like to instead install UnleashX... but is there a way to do this without uninstalling evox?

I guess my main concern lies with the old tutorial in the Important Threads sticky, on how to make UX the default dashboard. It says to delete a bunch of files, and I have all of them except a folder called BIOS. I don't know if it's somewhere else for me, or if I don't have to worry about it, or what... I don't have a cd-rw burner and cd-rs won't work, and I really don't want to make an evox boot-disk anyways so I just don't want to screw up.

Any help is much appreciated smile.gif

Oh, and yes, I do have the latest version of UX off of xbins.

#2 ncloet

ncloet

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 07:44 PM

I installed UX as an app, to test it out... it seems alright, I'll have to find a skin or something for it, but I guess I can make it my default with no worries. My only concern now is that it won't (because it isn't currently) detect all of my apps, etc. But I found a forum entry: http://forums.xbox-s...x emulator menu

... and others that explain how to fix things. So basically, don't mind this post anymore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users