I Am Aurora

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 127 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 01 August 2006 - 04:34 PM

Ok, i dont want do the main quest if its going to shut down all the oblivion gates, so which quest closes the oblivion gates? Im currenty on the Allies For Bruma quest and im a level 32.

#2 mathias

mathias

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 01 August 2006 - 04:56 PM

your half way there...

#3 I Am Aurora

I Am Aurora

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 06:08 PM

what kind of sigil stones should i get? i have Magicka +50 Daedric Boots, Cuirass, and Gauntlets and Feather +125 Greaves ive only closed 5 gates. I wanna know whats cool outfits. im considering getting the chameleon +30 on boots, Cuirass, and gauntlets and i have a 10% chameleon already. i might wanna get a full Feather +125 suit. i have 15+ sets of Daedric Cuirasses, Boots, Greaves, 2 gauntlets, and only one helmet.

#4 Dalpura

Dalpura

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests, but writing about them isn't one.
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 01 August 2006 - 08:35 PM

What sigil stones should you get? As far as I know, there's no indication going into a gate what stone it'll have, and I thought it was pretty much random. If you want to close more gates and get more stones, don't do anymore of the main quest for now. I'm up to Allies for Bruma as well, and I'm on level 18 waiting until at least level 22 so I can pinch some better stuff from inside the Oblivion gates.

But yeah, if I were you I'd just hold off on the main quest and close a few more. First time I played through and completed the main quest I wished I hadn't because I could have really used some stuff from inside Oblivion many times.

#5 mathias

mathias

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 11:11 PM

For loot and leveling I always like doing fighter guild quest....

#6 Maverick0984

Maverick0984

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 01:51 AM

i can only enchant up to +50 feather on things right now even with a Grand Soul Stone, what else regulates that? that is, to get higher points and such.

#7 I Am Aurora

I Am Aurora

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 12:40 PM

ok, so you can enchant weapons and armor with either a Soul Gem Or sigil stones. You can save the game right before you touch the stone. and use this guide http://faqs.ign.com/...9/699354p1.html and load your save games over and over until you get the desired stone. You can get a lot higher enchantments with sigil stones thats why they are better to use then the altar of enchanting. But if you are putting multiple enchantments on an item then the altar enchanting would be better to use.

Edited by I Am Aurora, 02 August 2006 - 12:42 PM.

#8 Tripme

Tripme

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 454 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 02 August 2006 - 01:25 PM

You can save right before you pick up the sigil stone. Its random everytime you pick it up so you can load over and over again till you get what you want.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users