• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 slumberpod77

slumberpod77

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Interests:music, music, music, computers, audio engineering, gaming, code monkeying, music again
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 02 August 2006 - 06:33 PM

just started playing Painkiller: Hell Wars. i noticed that a lot of people apparently don't read the on-screen prompts, so here's a heads up on this:

in many of the game modes, each player must set their status to "Ready" before the match will begin. You will see a text message onscreen to this effect. in the prematch state, everyone has infinite ammo and noone can hurt anyone else.

to set your status to "Ready", hit back and then you can use the L & R triggers to toggle your ready status and also your team.

i have had as many as five people running around at one time, all trying to kill each other and apparently unable to figure out how to start the match. since i have no headset i can't tell people to do this, and it's annoying as hell.

anyways, this game rocks on Kai. my name on there is SleepyP, and i pretty much always run my arenas without passwords, so see you out there...

#2 c-2

c-2

X-S Freak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:none

Posted 02 August 2006 - 08:56 PM

good to know .. thanx .. you should post the same info in the kai forums .. http://texas.teamxlink.co.uk/forum/ .. i have this game i just haven't had a chance to test it all that much yet .. i'll be on :]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users