zack6924

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 108 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 04 August 2006 - 04:05 AM

First one to mod this damn thing No one could but I've created a moding team that Just sat there and said I think I can I think I can heres the first vid of one of my early mods

The other vids you see were also tests from us.

#2 mrjkwik

mrjkwik

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,483 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 04 August 2006 - 06:34 AM

Well, I'd say congrats, but youtube is down. So I'll reserve that till I see the vid.

Also, its "modding". Not really nitpicking, but others may not take you seriously.

Wish I could see what you've done. Hopefully it'll be back in a few hours or less. Anyway, a vid isn't really useful other than being used as a bragging tool. If you really want to impress, explain how and what you did. What kind of limitations did you find? Are these map mods or weapon mods or character mods, ect?

Keep in mind, I haven't seen the vid. Hope it's good stuff.

#3 zack6924

zack6924

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 04:13 PM

Well Don't worry about it soon enough Im creating a moding team for FCE and then Creating some moding tools in either C++ VB or DELPHI And along with that will have some hex editing tutorials on our site.

#4 c-2

c-2

X-S Freak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:none

Posted 04 August 2006 - 08:50 PM

nice work .. i like the fireworks :] ... i also like the no water video .. are these mods so far map specific or are they the whole game ?? .. i mean the water movie where theirs no water is that just on that level or to do that do you have to every level with no water ? ..

i see your playing system link as well .. if they are map specific can you send the modded maps to each other , cause that would be cool ..

how about adding models to the game (new cars, bikes) like you can with the pc game ? ..

i also noticed the 271 health , please don't start rampant cheating on kai ...

#5 dizturbd

dizturbd

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 04 August 2006 - 09:49 PM

Wow! Very cool stuff. Good work! I can't wait to try out those tools of yours. Keep us posted.

#6 EvilolutionX

EvilolutionX

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 02:15 AM

I remember when this game was coming out that the xbox version was going to get the old maps on the frist game was going to be as Downloadable Content..but now as it looks I dunno if that was true or not

but ne way I tryed taking one of the maps from the frist game and putting it in the maps folder..loaded the game up and see if it was in the map list and it was so I loaded it up and I couldn't move and most of the models were not their also so once you get those tools released do you believe it will be possiable to mod/hack those maps back in to the game just wanting to know if that would be possiable

oh and also be able to change the announers voice to something else now that would be awesome like a unreal type announer that would be bad ass!!!

Edited by EvilolutionX, 05 August 2006 - 02:17 AM.

#7 zack6924

zack6924

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 08:14 AM

As of now stock maps only can be moded Graphic Mods are Based inside the maps Physics mods don't apear to be inside the maps them self As of now were trying to find what the Farcry Engine is using to check the custom maps Signature Just like Halo2... Other then that Once we've found a way to resign them then you will be able to download them on a non moded xbox over xbc or Xlinkai...

to answer the question of the guy about farcry one maps you can import those inside Farcry Evolution it's self there is an importer We may include the option for those who didn't make the origonal maps for the Farcry Instincs... I hope you guys enjoy and stay updated if you have any more questions feel free to ask.

oh and as for cheating... Don't worry about it.

[edit]
KK sorry didn't read all the posts Now I did I bleive at some point it will be possible for us to inject models for new weapons veichals ect But at some point may be soon or may be later It Depends on how much I can do alone and how much people I have beside me.

Edited by zack6924, 05 August 2006 - 08:28 AM.

#8 zack6924

zack6924

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 09:48 AM

got our site up http://www.zack6924-underground.net Already had the domain and hosting so I figured just make use of it and use it for this

#9 SilentX

SilentX

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 12:09 PM

I like the Water lvl to C-2 but I made it so... Zack did the colors and stufff though
Were working on a tool and tryin 2 figure out about the Sigs and Stuff so maps
wont go damage when we edit them but were workin on it and if any1 know bout
far cry sigs Tell me ur MSN Or AIm or just tell Zack.

SilentX

#10 EvilolutionX

EvilolutionX

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 11:55 PM

Im not talking about custom maps Im talking about stock maps from the frist farcry game..like Hollow Town or Mercy Creek and adding them to the list of maps to play them on Evo as I said before you can put those map files in the maps folder and the game finds them in the map list but if you try and play with them you can't move at all

so Im saying hack those in so you can play on them...

#11 zack6924

zack6924

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 03:24 AM

Yes thats possible to do wink.gif I will give it a try but first I have to get a hold of the first game.

#12 JayDee

JayDee

X-S Legend

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,750 posts
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 06 August 2006 - 06:46 AM

"fixed" thread name

#13 zack6924

zack6924

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 03:38 PM

forums added Looking for moderators

#14 zack6924

zack6924

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 01:33 AM

Added Pic of modding tool don't worry it will be better thats just beta

#15 [MF]Acid

[MF]Acid

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 11 August 2006 - 02:29 PM

From what I seen in the image is that all you can change...??

just to let ya know this is EvilolutionX decided to go ahead and get my real name on the net lol but ne way..

but I wouldn't bank on the XeNTaX team being able to do ne thing with the files as I have asked them to look in to others files and they just look the other way I guess you can say...I believe they don't want to have nothing to do with moding/hacking xbox games due to the fact that this can become a cause of cheating...

but I trust that your not going to let that happen ne way so with that in mind lets hope for the best smile.gif

Edited by [MF]Acid, 11 August 2006 - 02:31 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users