#1 DOS4GW

DOS4GW

The XLink Fraggle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts
  • Interests:Pet my Xbox
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 05 August 2006 - 03:13 PM

The Forza Motorsport video featruring the hacked 1000 km/h Mitsubishi 3000GT car.
The movie contains awesome flybys, jumps, crashes, reverse driving, and more.

Sit back and enjoy...

Download the Forza Motorsports Movie

Edited by DOS4GW, 05 August 2006 - 03:22 PM.

#2 nielkie

nielkie

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 06 August 2006 - 10:24 AM

Cool, but the questions remain: How did you do it, and will you be releasing anything?

#3 DOS4GW

DOS4GW

The XLink Fraggle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 01:42 PM

Still yes, when the version compability is solved so those with modded content can't cheat playing against users with the original non-modded game.

#4 kenji978

kenji978

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 12:14 PM

wow....this been posted about a week ago...and yes i've been watching YOU (DOS4GW)....yes you .. biggrin.gif ...lol yeah i've been watching your progress on this forza stuff and yes its going good ill be waiting for your release....gyea and one more thing where all the people thats been talkin so much b/s bout DOS lol funny heheheh blink.gif ph34r.gif

#5 dzer0

dzer0

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 10:36 PM

QUOTE(DOS4GW @ Aug 6 2006, 01:49 PM) View Post

Still yes, when the version compability is solved so those with modded content can't cheat playing against users with the original non-modded game.

Very impressive. I do trust you, although I have some doubts as not once did you show the view from the actual car itself. Show me a video with the speedometer of the car going from zero and I will believe you.

#6 Striker9

Striker9

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 03:43 AM

Very cool. I'm new to Forza hacking but not to Forza. I bought the game when it first came out and have been playing it up till a couple months ago when I finally lost interest. With the release of Forza 2 coming soon it is only a matter of time before more people do the same. What I would like to know is if there is a way to release pre-packaged cars/models. This would prevent cheating and add new content to an aging game.
thanks

Edited by Striker9, 09 August 2006 - 03:45 AM.

#7 mastaworm

mastaworm

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 01:03 PM

hey just wondering how the anti cheat stuff is coming. even though i dont play online, i completely understand your position so good luck on it all

#8 Joshatdot

Joshatdot

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:XBMC, Softmod, XBoxHDM, TSOP, [adultswim], Anime, Family Guy, American Dad, Simpsons, Futurama
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 14 August 2006 - 10:09 AM

Holly crap thats insane!

#9 DOS4GW

DOS4GW

The XLink Fraggle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 03:52 PM

QUOTE(mastaworm @ Aug 13 2006, 02:10 PM) View Post

hey just wondering how the anti cheat stuff is coming. even though i dont play online, i completely understand your position so good luck on it all

Thanks, I haven't had much spare time to look at further at this but the version incompabilty is now solved so users can't cheat on XLink playing modded cars against honest players.

Give me a day or two and I'll get something out to test with.

Edited by DOS4GW, 18 August 2006 - 10:00 PM.

#10 68HC000

68HC000

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:Overclocking *EVERYTHING*. Anything with a 68000 CPU in it, and of course xbox.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 17 August 2006 - 03:59 PM

That is so awesome. It's been a while since i've laughed that hard wink.gif.

#11 forzadude2

forzadude2

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 05:31 PM

Hey,

semi-good news...

Micropal and DOS4GW got the anti-cheat working and tested it sucessfully with Jake242 a couple of days ago.

But, there some work left to make it tamperproof so the wanna-be-suckers can't screw up xlink.

The whole cheating stuff is why this hasn't been released yet.

And btw. I'm begging DOS4GW to make the cheat unplayable on perfect dark's xbox (if his on xlink I'll get his MAC-address from xlink smile.gif, or at least screw up the 22B wink.gif hehe

Edited by forzadude2, 20 August 2006 - 05:33 PM.

#12 h_2_o

h_2_o

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 06:53 AM

i'm curious about one thing with the antihack stuff. if there are 2 xboxes on the same network playing a network game (not sure if forza can do that or not, if it can not ignore this post, if it can keep reading) can the boxes still use the cheat? me and my nephew often play other games like this and i was curious. it would be kinda fun to race at 1000mph. if it can't be done that way well so be it,

#13 forzadude2

forzadude2

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 11:47 AM

QUOTE(h_2_o @ Aug 21 2006, 08:00 AM) View Post

i'm curious about one thing with the antihack stuff. if there are 2 xboxes on the same network playing a network game (not sure if forza can do that or not, if it can not ignore this post, if it can keep reading) can the boxes still use the cheat? me and my nephew often play other games like this and i was curious. it would be kinda fun to race at 1000mph. if it can't be done that way well so be it,

Yeah, the plan was to release the tools to make self-signed ca2 files, but to add some sort of incompatible changes on-the-fly so your forza with custom ca2 files won't work with a forza with regular ca2 files.

From what I have leared, you can add certain (i'm not telling what) stuff to the ca2 files which actually breaks network play if the other player have a ca2 file without those changes.

This would enable network play with custom changes.

Anyways... the problem is that those changes are very easily spotted by someone which does a compare between to cab files. And from what I have seen by some other comments in this forum, I'm not amused. So this is actually the showstopper at the moment. I'm not willing to trash xlink-forza with the popularity that Forza enjois on Xlink.

Just a note to the cheaters (_NOT_ you h2o): stopp badmounting people, and go play your cheats PGR2 and Halo2 instead.

There's also the problem of people stealing the credits, ie. embedding the tools in another vb-gui and stuff.

If there wasn't for people like ******* **** it would be released a long time ago (yeah thanks...)

I have tested cars with 1000mph, and it isn't actually that funny. Really. It's just like running another car with max speed 200 in 200. There's som flanky physics messing it up.

#14 DOS4GW

DOS4GW

The XLink Fraggle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 05:24 PM

Yeah, the physics doesn't give the impression of a super sonic run - however at top speed you will see the surrounding objects and texture fly by pretty fast and avoiding colliding with regular racers can be a bit of a trouble as you come up on them so fast.

The best thing I enjoy about the modding is that one can now fully customize more or less all cars (- paint job / vinyl from the menu of the race cars currently), and not be dependant on the semi-customizable options in the game originally. Ie. Window tint on the BMW, bigger rims, bigger break discs, bigger break calipers, larger wheels, lover ride height, etc.

With full RGB customizable colour settings one can also choose between 16.7 million different colours for each and every car.

Edit: By the way - it's 1000 km/h not mph. Benchmarked to 1250 km/h (or so) which is pretty exact the speed of sound under normal conditions (which was my goal).

Edited by DOS4GW, 21 August 2006 - 08:13 PM.

#15 dzer0

dzer0

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 05:50 PM

QUOTE(DOS4GW @ Aug 21 2006, 05:31 PM) View Post

Yeah, the physics doesn't give the impression of a super sonic run - however at top speed you will see the surrounding objects and texture fly by pretty fast and avoiding colliding with regular racers can be a bit of a trouble as you come up on them so fast.

The best thing I enjoy about the modding is that one can now fully customize more or less all cars (- paint job / vinyl from the menu of the race cars currently), and not be dependant on the semi-customizable options in the game originally. Ie. Window tint on the BMW, bigger rims, bitter break discs, bigger break calipers, larger wheels, etc.

With full RGB customizable colour settings one can also choose between 16.7 million different colours for each and every car.

Edit: By the way - it's 1000 km/h not mph. Benchmarked to 1250 km/h (or so) which is pretty exact the speed of sound under normal conditions (which was my goal).

How fast can you do the quarter mile drag strip?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users