• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#31 webmann

webmann

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 03:09 PM

Excellent work DOS biggrin.gif hopefully we'l see some real progress over the next few weeks, not that we havent already of course biggrin.gif

Do any of u use XBC? Thats the only one I use, and I must say im quite unbeatable in my Pug tongue.gif

Well if any of you want to play a real pro then im always up for a challenge, get yourselve's on... Would love to see some of your work, as im sure alot of people on XBC would.

BUDMONNSTER <-- XBC Nick cool.gif

Keep up the gr8 work guys beerchug.gif

#32 FSG

FSG

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 21 September 2006 - 01:55 AM

Yoo BUDMONNSTER!!!

I played with you a lot a long while back. I think.. lol. FSG Shooter.. Sound familiar?

#33 webmann

webmann

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 04:29 PM

lol it dont sound very familiar to me FSG but ive had a few sleeps since then biggrin.gif

#34 itsme185

itsme185

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 08:22 AM

Dude you have to re-lease this biggrin.gif, its gona be awesome!

#35 itsme185

itsme185

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 08:32 AM

Hmm, i think this knob is bull shitin us, he wont release it, so not cool!

#36 cgeezy

cgeezy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 03:46 AM

QUOTE(itsme185 @ Oct 16 2006, 03:39 AM) View Post

Hmm, i think this knob is bull shitin us, he wont release it, so not cool!

How old are you? Please don't ever post again unless its something relevant.

#37 itsme185

itsme185

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 05:06 AM

QUOTE(cgeezy @ Oct 17 2006, 03:53 PM) View Post

How old are you? Please don't ever post again unless its something relevant.

Mate i feel you need to grow up, i hope other people feel my concern how the mod isint been re-leased witch is upsetting

@cgeezy Mate, grow up and pull ya finger out of your ass, considering i have more post's than you that would mean i have got more experince on the forums than you biggrin.gif

enjoy

#38 zachry

zachry

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 04:00 PM

DOS4GW
can you tell me how im gona repack the Ca2 file plez

#39 Jake242

Jake242

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 12:58 AM

QUOTE(zachry @ Oct 20 2006, 05:07 PM) View Post

DOS4GW
can you tell me how im gona repack the Ca2 file plez

he could, but you wouldn't understand....... no one would, hence the reason hes the only one who can(well along with his buddies)

#40 zachry

zachry

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 07:38 PM

QUOTE(Jake242 @ Oct 23 2006, 02:05 AM) View Post

he could, but you wouldn't understand....... no one would, hence the reason hes the only one who can(well along with his buddies)

how do you now im don't understand?

#41 Razor_Ramon

Razor_Ramon

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Weed,Rugby,Vid games,Modding , killing stuff
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 24 October 2006 - 09:40 PM

From what ive seen from the video,any hacked car will be S-class anyway,any decent forza player knows it all about A-class racing and drifting

So who cares if people have hacked S-class cars,because people rarely race S-class

DOS4GW is a xbox-scene moderator on a power trip,just look at some of his answers to peoples questions,he even bans people who disagree with him!! i could be next :-<

Thats what xbox-scene is for to share information and help people out,so why doesnt he help forza fans repack,ive tryed myself with a few programs,but no luck,if i ever get it working ill be sure to tell you guys

Forza 2 will be out early next year,and forza modding more dead then it is now

#42 zachry

zachry

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 October 2006 - 12:35 PM

QUOTE(Razor_Ramon @ Oct 24 2006, 10:47 PM) View Post

From what ive seen from the video,any hacked car will be S-class anyway,any decent forza player knows it all about A-class racing and drifting

So who cares if people have hacked S-class cars,because people rarely race S-class

DOS4GW is a xbox-scene moderator on a power trip,just look at some of his answers to peoples questions,he even bans people who disagree with him!! i could be next :-<

Thats what xbox-scene is for to share information and help people out,so why doesnt he help forza fans repack,ive tryed myself with a few programs,but no luck,if i ever get it working ill be sure to tell you guys

im whit you man

#43 Jake242

Jake242

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 28 October 2006 - 06:01 PM

I beg to differ.......forza is about all classes, d to p1

a class cars can be hacked too, why wouldn't they(theres more to hacking than simply upping the hp or lowering the weight)

the reason the tools aren't released is cuz they are powerful in the wrong hands......... any idiot would know that forza 2 would have many similar "weak points" like forza has......

therefor if a tool hacking forza....could easily be used(to some extension) or re-developed into be used in forza 2

QUOTE(zachry @ Oct 24 2006, 08:45 PM) View Post

how do you now im don't understand?

because I do, its not something that can be explained......... you need to make tools.......can you do that???
if you could.........you could already do it.

you are like me........ a user of tools, that others has made........

#44 forzadude2

forzadude2

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 04:44 PM

Any hacked car will NOT be a S-class. You can hack a car to be whatever you want without regarts to car performance, just take a look at cars.xml or whatever, and you'll se that you can change it to whatever you want.

... And then we can hack forza2 instead. And you can keep on bitching smile.gif

Edited by forzadude2, 29 October 2006 - 04:47 PM.

#45 Razor_Ramon

Razor_Ramon

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Weed,Rugby,Vid games,Modding , killing stuff
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 29 October 2006 - 08:48 PM

QUOTE(forzadude2 @ Oct 30 2006, 04:51 AM) View Post

Any hacked car will NOT be a S-class. You can hack a car to be whatever you want without regarts to car performance, just take a look at cars.xml or whatever, and you'll se that you can change it to whatever you want.
... And then we can hack forza2 instead. And you can keep on bitching smile.gif

your full of shit

Prove you have a A-class car that has More power then normally allowed for that class

And you think you can hack forza2 and its not even out yet... now that sounds like whiney lil bitch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users