• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 AjuntaPall316

AjuntaPall316

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 07:39 AM

I've been wondering if the pcgamemods site has been shut down, or being fixed, or if it's just my damn computer having another "issue". Is everyone else having the same problem accessing the site? If it is the site, what's another good site for Kotor 1&2 mods?

#2 STARWARS_KOTOR_II

STARWARS_KOTOR_II

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 11:11 AM

QUOTE(AjuntaPall316 @ Aug 6 2006, 07:46 AM) View Post

I've been wondering if the pcgamemods site has been shut down, or being fixed, or if it's just my damn computer having another "issue". Is everyone else having the same problem accessing the site? If it is the site, what's another good site for Kotor 1&2 mods?

i have seen this post on nearley every kotor forum, noon knows whats happened to it!

#3 Mr. Orange

Mr. Orange

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 08:02 AM

The Site is Up and Running again!!

#4 doctord2jr

doctord2jr

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 October 2006 - 01:59 AM

QUOTE(Mr. Orange @ Aug 24 2006, 03:09 AM) View Post

The Site is Up and Running again!!

no it doesnt appear to be.

#5 ThoraxeRMG

ThoraxeRMG

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 October 2006 - 11:57 PM

oh snap

#6 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 23 October 2006 - 06:22 PM

QUOTE(doctord2jr @ Oct 20 2006, 06:06 PM) View Post

no it doesnt appear to be.

The site was up for a while and for some reason went back down maybe about two weeks ago. I'll keep you all posted when the site is up and running again. It seems to me that their previous issue of bandwidth and user incompetence is haunting them again. It's too bad because they have some good moderators on the site.

For now, you can go either here or here.

#7 doctord2jr

doctord2jr

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 10:47 AM

QUOTE(darth_turtur @ Oct 23 2006, 01:29 PM) View Post

The site was up for a while and for some reason went back down maybe about two weeks ago. I'll keep you all posted when the site is up and running again. It seems to me that their previous issue of bandwidth and user incompetence is haunting them again. It's too bad because they have some good moderators on the site.

For now, you can go either here or here.

Thank you!! cool. but, crap i still cant find t7 nowhere's Dopak head mod!! ive been looking for that mod and a Bastilla head mod for TSL.................yes im a newbie. lol

#8 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 24 October 2006 - 03:22 PM

QUOTE(doctord2jr @ Oct 24 2006, 02:54 AM) View Post

Thank you!! cool. but, crap i still cant find t7 nowhere's Dopak head mod!! ive been looking for that mod and a Bastilla head mod for TSL.................yes im a newbie. lol

Dak Vesser has a Bastilla as PC mod located at xbox-saves.com. I also made one a few months back but did not like the DS transition because i worked on a different set of textures and could not get get the po_Bastilla (portrait) file to match the actual head file. Check out Dak's work because it's done very well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users