jamiejrg

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 104 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 07 August 2006 - 06:23 AM

Ok, at the moment im angry, confused and sad so... god, i just need help.

I just tried to install the CZN patch on my halo1 xbe. I used IPSWin to patch the xbe. Then i ftped it back to the xbox and started the game up (the game is backed up btw) I started the game... and nothing but a white screen. So i turned the xbox off. Turned it back on and it gave me error code 11. Then I tried again and it booted to the normal dash (i have ndure soft mod btw). But everything i try is running slow(even the flubber was laggy). So i try to open my dvd drive to put a game in and it only opens half way. Then closes 1/4 and stops. So i press the button again and the tray closes. At this point im almost in tears cuz i think i have destroyed my xbox. So then i turn the xbox on by using the dvd open button. And it opens, so i put in splinter cell. Becuase if i need to im preppared to reinstall the soft mod. When the game starts to load, the dvd drive starts making these wierd sounds... and then freezes at the ubysoft tittle.

Guys... in all honesty i think something has gone terrible wrong here. Judgeing by how my dvd drive wont run anything anymore... i think that trainer somehow did something to my box...

PLease guys, please... help me figure this out.

Jamie

*edit* Ok, i got splintercell to run, uninstall soft mod, restart, game booted and im trying to reinstall soft mod... and it crashes one me! NO IM REALY SCARED!

*edit2* Durring eeprom back up phaze... crashes again. THis time i try to turn on xbox.. gives me error 11. Is it possible that this has fried my dvd drive... or maybe corrupted some file renduring my drive useless?. I feel my last logic step.. is to use HDM and get a totaly stock HDD back.. taht will rule out any corrupted system files. But thats the last thing im trying.

Ill try to keep you updated, suggestions pls.

Edited by jamiejrg, 07 August 2006 - 06:30 AM.

#2 kdezzy78

kdezzy78

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:xbox modding, weightlifting, pcs, chillin, watching adult swim..........
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 07 August 2006 - 03:22 PM

First of all, what is a CZN patch?

Edit: Ok, i found out what the CZN thing is.
"HALO [+10]
* NEVER DIE
* FALL GUY
* UNLIMITED AMMO
* BUMP CHARACTER
* SUPER JUMP
* REFLECT DAMAGE
* MEDUSA
* ONE SHOT KILL
* CHEAT CONTROLLER
* FULL CLIP
>>Download<<

Its a patch for the game that lets you use the cheats listed above by pressing down on both joysticks anytime while playing halo, download the patch, then go here and download IPSWin which is the patcher.

FTP the default.xbe file from the Halo dir to your computer, load up that file in "File To Patch".

Then take the patch file CZN-HALO.IPS and load that file in "IPS Patch To Use".

Select the box next to "Backup Copy" if you like to be safe.

Click on Patch.

FTP the patched default.xbe back to the halo dir."

I got that from some website, i searched CZN Halo and i got that. Just make sure you followed that.

Edited by kdezzy78, 07 August 2006 - 03:27 PM.

#3 jamiejrg

jamiejrg

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 104 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 07 August 2006 - 05:51 PM

I know i did the patch right... the point is... this thing has messed my xbox! Somehow! i just dont know how.

JAmie

#4 kdezzy78

kdezzy78

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:xbox modding, weightlifting, pcs, chillin, watching adult swim..........
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 07 August 2006 - 08:31 PM

Why didnt you just turn the patch off and delete halo?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users