• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Matt L.

Matt L.

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 04:27 AM

I'm thinking of buying a Zen Touch 40GB because I've decided to download music by albums. However, the only way to get that darn mp3 player for $240, is on newegg.com; and it's ALWAYS out of stock! There's an 'open box' Zen Touch 40GB for $200, but I don't know what that means, so I'm just not taking any chances.

However, a friend of mine had recently showed me that he had an iAudio X5L, and it seemed to fascinate me. I want to learn more, but I can't. Some of the millions of questions that pops up into my mind when I think about the iAudio X5L and buying it, is:
-Is there a wallpaper?
-Is that an ANALOG STICK that they use to navigate?!
-How do they navigate? (Good, bad, alright)
-How are the file transferring?
-How does it feel? Is it too bulky or what not?

Anyways, I'm looking for the 'perfect' mp3 player for me. I listen to all sorts of music for special occasions as well. Whether it would be photoshopping, working out, or on a car ride. I need to make the right decision here, and I need your help.

I used to have an iPod Nano (2GB), but unfortunately, it overheated. But it's a long story, so let's just pretend I didn't say that.

Now I need suggestions. SUGGEST!.. please.

#2 woofis

woofis

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 09 August 2006 - 05:14 PM

QUOTE(Matt L. @ Aug 8 2006, 11:34 PM) View Post
There's an 'open box' Zen Touch 40GB for $200, but I don't know what that means, so I'm just not taking any chances.

cant help you but open box means used and returned or the box was opened to be put on display...to sum it up its not new smile.gif

#3 Matt L.

Matt L.

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 09:02 PM

QUOTE(woofis @ Aug 9 2006, 12:21 PM) View Post

cant help you but open box means used and returned or the box was opened to be put on display...to sum it up its not new smile.gif

Oh. Thanks.
It means it's used?

Do you think it's in good quality? I dont' want scratches in my mp3 player. unsure.gif

#4 halosucks

halosucks

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:classic game console refurbishing and upgrades
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:none

Posted 10 September 2006 - 01:56 AM

how about a factory refurbished 30gb video ipod for $200 from apple.com

cant go wrong with IPOD pop.gif love.gif