10 replies to this topic

#1 Shadow589

Shadow589

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 03:11 AM

Okay, first off im not new...Ive been working with mods for morrowind for quite a while. My problem is that i recently cleared my cache...and now none of my textures load, all but BB and BH...nothing else will load... Ive tried all I cant think of, Ive reinstalled all the textures...i took all the esp and esms out...I cleared the cache again....i deleted it off my hd and reinstalled it...i tried take the hex edited files out and tried loading it from the cache...and still nothing...this is very annoying, incase you want to know or if it might help, heres the mods I currently have loaded....

100% Projectile Store Chance
Absorb Mana Spell
Advanced NPCs
Alchemy Improvements
Animal Reswawns
Apologies
Arrow Belt
Better Bodies
Better Heads
Creatures 300
Enchantments 300
Traders 300
Easier Enchantment
EBJ Speel Organizer
Fair Magicka Regan
Flora Glow 1.0
Glow-Away
Green Morrowind
Joyful Morrowind
Lights 300
Animal Loot
Morowind Advanced
Real Sign Post
Ultra Light Herbalism
Wakim's Game Improvements
Better Books
Better Magic Icons
Fixed Ring Textures
Xbox Visual Pack

I also tried removing all the esps and just loading the textures...which by the way is 56.53 MB I usually only get errors or alot of crashes when its above 60

#2 Shadow589

Shadow589

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 03:05 AM

No one else has had this problem?? Can anyone help at all? Even a suggeestion would be better than nothing....please help, ive done everything i can think of...

#3 ryanx1

ryanx1

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 11:04 PM

I really can't give you too much advice, but oh well...Have you tried loading small groups of texture changes? I just don't see how clearing the cache could do that. Of course I could never get that many mods and textures running in the first place

#4 Shadow589

Shadow589

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 12:45 AM

Well, so far the only things I have working are better heads and better bodies...besides that none of the textures work. Only the icons, and the mods themselves work....

#5 ryanx1

ryanx1

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 04:36 AM

Why did you have to clear your cache? Were you installing a new mod at the time? The only thing I can think of at the moment is to remove your texture files and re-install one texture pack at a time. I'm not sure if you already did that, or you saved them all then just transferred them though.

#6 Shadow589

Shadow589

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 04:44 AM

I dont really know why I cleared it, i was going through and said why not...i already did that...several times...i copied all the mods i have over to my xbox from my network all in separat folders so i could change them easy if needed...makes things alot simplier, but yea i tried that....so far ive deleted morrowind and all the saves...and cleared the cache then reinstalled...along with hexing the fresh xbes...and still nothing...besides wiping my entire hd...im not sure what else i can do...and i would rather not wipe the hd...ive tried loading only one texture mod at a time...still nothing...i dont know why BB and BH are the only ones working either...someone has had to had this problem before me....

#7 ryanx1

ryanx1

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 07:11 AM

http://forums.xbox-s...oblem morrowind
That's the closest match I can find, but that worked again if he re-installed.... I have a few thoughts, but I'm all confused right now. That doesn't make any damn sense. I still don't know all you've tried, so have you tried using the disc with the textures saved in the cache? If I get any useful ideas out tonight, that will be it.

#8 Shadow589

Shadow589

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 02:55 PM

Yea, i think ive read that before, but if was only that pack that wasnt working for him, not all of them. Sorry if i got you confused, its got me really confused too. Okay, so far...ive tried loading only one mod with textures, one one texture pack (no other mods), ive tried copying all the mods first then the textures last, ive tried clearing the cache again, ive deleted morrowind off the xbox along with all my saves, then reinstalled and tried all the stuff again, ive tried loading textures from the cache with a fresh install of morrowind, im not sure if ive tried it from the cd yet....ive tried hexing the fresh xbes incase there was a problem with the last ones. Ive tried naming the folder that morrowind is in differently, ive tried not loading Xbox Visual Pack to see if it could have just been that one.....ive tried clearing the cache, loading a new game and saving...then loading it again before i tried putting in mods...umm i think thats about it....im gonna try to redo a couple of those today to see if anything changes....i wonder why BB and BH are the only ones working...

#9 Shadow589

Shadow589

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 02:56 PM

Small update, I managed to get a Dark Brotherhood armor replacer to work right...but I still dont have any other textures working....

#10 ryanx1

ryanx1

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 07:42 AM

How on earth...? What did you do? I'm really curious as to the problem here... please reply if you get any more progress.

#11 Shadow589

Shadow589

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 10:49 PM

I'm not really sure how i got it to work....i just put it in there after doing a couple things and it worked....but yet anyother texture wont....I still have no clue why the problem is. Only better heads, better bodies, and the dark brother hood textures work. At first i though it was only ones with .esp files but not completly sure. Still none of the enviroment textures work. Nothing for wood, books, grass, trees, or anything else i can think of. Noone else has had this problem yet? I really want some textures working.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users