#1 upup

upup

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 10 May 2003 - 09:29 PM

is there a windows compatible progrma like extract-xiso v2.0 so i can get my burned iso's working better? or is any one going to make one. thanks

#2 jesterrace777

jesterrace777

X-S Transcendental

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,747 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 11 May 2003 - 06:45 AM

There are plenty of ISO extraction/creation tools. If you check the opening page of XBOX scene there is a link for tools. Once you click on it then select the first option (should say ISO Tools) and once you have gone to the next page scroll down until you find either Craxton or Simple X ISO and either of these will work much better than XISO. I use simple X myself simply because it lives up to it's name and creates/extracts perfect ISOs everytime.

#3 CrashWire

CrashWire

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 02:07 PM

According to the author anything created by GDFImage is as horrible as those from some other programs, yadda yadda yadda.

I myself was wondering this now that he mentions it... would Extract-xiso really be better?

#4 jesterrace777

jesterrace777

X-S Transcendental

• Members
  • 6,747 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 04:49 PM

QUOTE (CrashWire @ May 11 2003, 04:07 PM)
According to the author anything created by GDFImage is as horrible as those from some other programs, yadda yadda yadda.

I myself was wondering this now that he mentions it... would Extract-xiso really be better?

Wait a sec. The author of XISO claimed that GDFImage is as bad as some other programs? If so then Yursoft is talking out of his ass. No other ISO Extraction/Creation tool has recieved more complaints than XISO. Read the pinned topic at the top and it will tell you why. If he is making those statements then I will NEVER trust anything that he releases.

#5 CrashWire

CrashWire

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 May 2003 - 02:57 PM

QUOTE (jesterrace777 @ May 11 2003, 06:49 PM)
Wait a sec. The author of XISO claimed that GDFImage is as bad as some other programs? If so then Yursoft is talking out of his ass. No other ISO Extraction/Creation tool has recieved more complaints than XISO. Read the pinned topic at the top and it will tell you why. If he is making those statements then I will NEVER trust anything that he releases.

I don't think "in" = "Yursoft".

Extract-xiso is a different program from xiso, and thus I'm confused. tongue.gif

#6 TacoBalls

TacoBalls

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 12 May 2003 - 03:02 PM

Interesting, Xiso has worked perfectly for me. I haven't had a need to check the forum on it at all. I wonder what kind of problems people are having...

#7 jesterrace777

jesterrace777

X-S Transcendental

• Members
  • 6,747 posts

Posted 12 May 2003 - 06:54 PM

Might I suggest taking a look at the pinned topic at the top of the DVD forum. wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users