Posted 15 August 2006 - 10:09 PM
1. downloaded SID 3.1 loader splintercell
2. didn't bother with action replay because i had evox installed already onto my xbox, so i overwrited the game save filesin the E drive. (i was trying to switch from evox to unleashX so i could moddify old maps on halo 2).
3. I went into splintercell and brought up SID 3.1 and backed up Eeprom, backed up MS Dash to C:\.
4. Installed softmod nkpatcher, Installed hacked dashboard to c:\, and chose boot MS dash/hacked Dash.
5. installed unleashX to c:\
6. then i went to patch MS Dash but it failed.
so what i did was close down SID and restart xbox and see if i can get unleashX to come up. that didn't happen i got an Error 13.
now about this time i realized it would probably be a good idea to back up my c:\, and e:\ so i when back into SID and restored everything, uninstalled the softmod. and here is where i really screwed up, i thought to start with a fresh E drive, i would delete SID 3.1 from the memory along with the splintercell file and UnleashX, then reinstall slaYers evox softmod installer (or whatever it is called)[I deleted the gamesaves through SID 3.1], and ftp back into my xbox and backup my drives. but i forgot that my ms dash was not working.
i have already read the stickies at the top of the page so i tried both of those options, option 1 didn't work and in option two:
2. use auto installer disk (auto installer delux 3), burn to cd then use softmod to access aid 3. Well i can't use that because i don't have a softmod or a ms dash to put the softmod on.
so what can i do to fix my ms dash?
i was thinking about opening my xbox and connecting the hd directly to my computer, then reinstall slaYers evox and then figure out how to fix my dash but i am not sure. any help, i would greatly appreciate it. thanks
Posted 16 August 2006 - 07:15 PM
Posted 10 February 2007 - 10:16 PM
Posted 14 February 2007 - 11:21 PM
i was trying to switch from evox to unleashX so i could moddify old maps on halo 2).
We are not going to help you fix your Xbox so you can do that. Read the rules.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users