#1 respek

respek

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 16 August 2006 - 11:51 AM

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this message but the TeamUIX site pointed me here when I click forum.

Not sure why but when I try to Xbe Shortcut Maker 1.0 it crashes giving me an "Internal Exception Error" at xxxxxxxx address.

Has anyone every encounter this type of error before? huh.gif

#2 JbOnE

JbOnE

X-S Expert

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 18 August 2006 - 11:41 PM

sounds like you do not have the .NET Framework required to run a .NET app. No worries...

Xbe Shortcut Maker 1.0 and Xbe Shortcut Maker 2.0 are now both in the usual place smile.gif

//PC/xbe-xip-xbx tools/Xbe Shortcut Maker/

1.0 requires the .NET 2.0 Framework, 2.0 does not - it is completely rewritten in C++/MFC. Also supports command line parameters for both itself and the xbe to be launched. Developed for and tested working with Carcharius for use with Quake 3 mods. Should also work with Xport emus supporting cmd line params to launch a specified rom, see emu docs for specs. To the best of my knowledge this is the only way to pass params to an xbe being launched as the running xbe and the xbe to be launched must have the same titleid for params to be passed, and you can give the shortcut the matching titleid smile.gif

-Jay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users