Qlippoth

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 1 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 17 August 2006 - 11:32 AM

Hello,

I'm a complete modnoob, so sorry if these are stupid questions tongue.gif . I've searched through this site and came up with some helpfull info but just to check if it will work i want to ask you some questions. All you have to do is answer yes or no!

The problem is: it's the birthday of a friend and i want to give him some CD/DVD with MAME & SNES emulators that boot from CD. His Xbox is modded with Xevolution with HDD, but we hardly use it for anything, maybe some music, and he's too scared too start using FTP etc, it will fuck up his system for sure. He's a real metalslug & megaman fan, so i wanted to give him some nice suprise with the bottles of booze biggrin.gif

but anyway,
1.I have MAMEoX and ncmamex as emulator for Xbox? (I hope these work on Xbox?) (
2.I downloaded Qwix and created an XboxISO file from the MAME map, so this will be the rootmap on the CD, and since it's an XboxISO, the CD/DVD will boot the Emulator on startup? I placed the roms in /ROMS under the root.

same for the SNES

Is this correct or did i miss something?

Is it possible to use a CD-R?

#2 Chancer

Chancer

Don't You Trust me?

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,687 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 17 August 2006 - 12:53 PM

The problem is: it's the birthday of a friend and i want to give him some CD/DVD with MAME & SNES emulators that boot from CD.

I placed the roms in /ROMS under the root.

Yes it is illegal to distribute discs with copied Roms on.
No you didn't read the rules.
Yes you are suspended

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users