X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 18 August 2006 - 05:10 PM

Hello,
Looking for a memory card with the Zero Hour achievement on it. I have 2 memory cards without the achievement if someone is interested. Price is negotiable but must have pay pal.

#2 Flexmaster Frag

Flexmaster Frag

X-S X-perience

• PipPip
  • 367 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 18 August 2006 - 05:11 PM

Are you looking to some how get this achievement on your gamertag? If so, it's not possible.

#3 mrpunchy

mrpunchy

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 05:20 PM

It is not?

#4 InfernO8

InfernO8

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 18 August 2006 - 05:40 PM

I still don't understand why someone would want to look like they did something they didn't. Like "Hey look at me, I beat this game" when meanwhile you bought it, which totally defeats the purpose. That's like a baseball team paying to win the world series instead of playing.

#5 mrpunchy

mrpunchy

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 05:43 PM

just like the picture dude. Not trying to pretend about anything. I don't understand why people feel the need to express thier opinion about things that have nothing to do with them. It's like hey listen to me I have something so important to say you all must know.

Edited by mrpunchy, 18 August 2006 - 05:56 PM.

#6 DiaM0nd99

DiaM0nd99

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 07:38 PM

QUOTE(mrpunchy @ Aug 18 2006, 05:50 PM) View Post

just like the picture dude. Not trying to pretend about anything. I don't understand why people feel the need to express thier opinion about things that have nothing to do with them. It's like hey listen to me I have something so important to say you all must know.

Zero hour was kick ass, I loved being there. As for the achievement I dont think you can get it anymore it was a time limited thing.....

Oh BTW I have a signed Zero Hour Bean bag for sale from Zero Hour. Signed By J Allard and Peter Moore.

Very rare only two of them signed smile.gif

#7 Flexmaster Frag

Flexmaster Frag

X-S X-perience

• PipPip
  • 367 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 18 August 2006 - 09:53 PM

QUOTE(mrpunchy @ Aug 18 2006, 09:27 AM) View Post

It is not?

No it is not. The special achievement station you inserted your memory card into attaches the achievement to your gamertag. So unless you have the gamertag, no achievement. There were also Zero Hour gamer pics, but I haven't tried using them with another gamertag. By the way, here are pics I took of the station.

http://i34.photobuck...r/DayTwo103.jpg
http://i34.photobuck...r/DayTwo104.jpg

Zero hour was kick ass, I loved being there. As for the achievement I dont think you can get it anymore it was a time limited thing.....

Oh BTW I have a signed Zero Hour Bean bag for sale from Zero Hour. Signed By J Allard and Peter Moore.

Very rare only two of them signed smile.gif

I had a blast at the event as well. Very cool beanbag you have, I happened to get a mem card signed by them.

Edited by Flexmaster Frag, 18 August 2006 - 09:55 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users