#1 N@lyD

N@lyD

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6d
  • 360 version:none

Posted 19 August 2006 - 10:48 AM

Hey, first of all any apologies if I am posting within the wrong forum. I have searched numerous forums and posts but to no avail in finding a solution to my problem. I have had my modded xbox for roughly 2 years now and have never encountered such a problem.

When I use the IGR during a game, app etc. it reboots the Xbox TWICE! and then loads to my dash. This problem occurs about 90% of the time. I noticed the problem soon after I had transferred a few emus and the new build of XBMC. I have been using XBMC as my dashboard, and had no problems prior to these transfers.

I would like to know whether or not it is possible to regain the single boot as I once had, this is terribly annoying as I have no patience to wait for 2 reboots before XBMC is loaded!

Here are my system specifications:

Xbox Version: V1.6
Mod Chip: Hynix HY29F080
Kernel Version: 1.00.5838.1
BIOS Version: ?

Here are the settings featured within the evox.ini file

Dash Version: +3935 (Old Build)
TSR: Disabled
IGR: No (note: This has always been disabled in the past and has always worked correctly)

Once again many apologies, I did consider posting in the XBMC Forum but am unsure. Also I have stated the above specs as I think they may hold some relevance to the problem at hand. Many thanks in advance!

#2 theperfekt001

theperfekt001

X-S Knowledgebase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,044 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 19 August 2006 - 04:29 PM

So you are using XBMC as a dash and NOT Evox...correct?

Moving to Newbie Chat...

#3 N@lyD

N@lyD

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6d

Posted 20 August 2006 - 05:51 AM

First of all, yes I am using XBMC as my dashboard. I have read all the rules and regulations many times over no need to reinstate. Second, I have read the XBMC online guide, and forums and were unable to find any posts or threads with any relation to my problem. But, in the Evolution X forum, I had seen a few posts that were similar to mine. That is the reason as to why I had posted in this forum. Also, the only other place that I could really post this topic is within the BIOS forums in which I intend to do so. Thanks for the correction "theperfekt001"!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users