Firebat138

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 91 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 20 August 2006 - 01:11 AM

As for the gameplay.......The after the play video is a little jumpy and stuttery..... But the during the game close ups and video playback are fantastic......Love the new training....40 yd dash....Bench Press...etc....kinda cool..I am sure for the first couple times :-) a BOATLOAD of new features....Of course they changed the kicking AGAIN....but it works out better..I mean we all mastered the 3 button puch thing back on Genesis... lol

Why is it that Joe Montana is never in any games.... DAMMMIT.....lol....He is of course my favortie player, as I am a Chiefs fan....Bur geez....can we get together a collection hat or something..... anyways...The unlockable Hall of Fames players are pretty cool, and most of them have video commentary that you can watch....Little football cards pop up when you scroll through the players names....

New on field stuff....better commands and button reflex stuff....swat the pass is a little better and I love the control another player feature...the view is better and you can throw an awesome block..etc...But that was older stuff...but improved....Now...In the game they talk about being able to join ANOTHER players game on the fly and control ANY PLAYER you want on the opposing team....WOW...But of course I cant try this yet.....it's only the 19th...ssshhhh...I will shrinkwrap it back up and get it back in the morning before the boss comes in.....wait...I am the boss...But not for long...who cares it's MADDEN BABY.

Almost lost to the Raiders the first game screwing around with all the new stuff....then 2 interceptions and I was golden....anyways.....See you on the sidelines...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users