Photo

Do Anyone Know Other Playable Npcs Besides 00-06?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 3rd-degree

3rd-degree

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 11:33 PM

pop.gif Im wondering if you can play with all the NPCs or is it just the Sonic Tails Knuckels and other 4.If so can you pleas give me a list of other hex bits to type in for the other NPCs..I saw a picture of that knights character holding a sabe..I though it was prett pop.gif y cool..lol thatnks in advance happy.gif

#2 Navis

Navis

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 10:00 PM

Those are the digits. However, you can become other NPC's not on there by modifying the Default items the NPC's starts out with. You can become Elenor, NOL, Raction, and numberous others. You can even have them equip any item you want.

I was going to add this as part of my tuturial but didn't have the time and lost intrest, sorry. Using my notes on the tutorial as one example:

5314F0 NOL <-- This is the starting value for NOL. You can change what item she has. Combind that with the NPC Quest file and you can get the items you make for her or any other NPC's.
533F70 Retired Hunter

Forgot which Quest NOL starts out on but just use that Quest and rename it to one of your battle mode file. Do the same as getting Sonic, Tails, etc etc etc. So if you want the Retired Hunter to equip a Frozen Shooter you can modify the offset value. I don't quite remember which file is for Elenor, or Raction, or Ash, or the rest. This was an unfinished project and my tuturial only touched on it. Sorry.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users