2 replies to this topic

#1 Black Phantom

Black Phantom

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 11:16 AM

http://www.team-underdog.com/home.html

"We are proud to introduce the first real Modchip for the Xbox360!

The NME-360 enables your XBox360 to play backups of your highly valuable original games. NME-360 is a universal solution for ALL currently available XBox360 Consoles on the market. Forget crazy dual mods with 30+ wires or even bricking your DVD drive by flashing corrupt/wrong firmware files. Your original firmware stays untouched and intact at any time when using the NME-360. There is no need for any firmware-reading or flashing.

Simply install the NME-360 with 4 wires for Samsung or 5 wires for Hitachi/LG and you are done...

NME-360 - the clever solution:

The NME-360 autodetects the inserted media. If the inserted media is a backup NME-360 injects the necessary information to the DVD drive enabling it to boot smoothly ahead! If the media is an original game, or anything else, which doesnt require any further action of the NME-360 then it simply falls asleep so there is no need for an external switch whatsoever. This way it can not be detected online when you play an original onlinegame."

Finally a reason to get a 360, but I think I'll wait untill they release a quieter version of the 360 biggrin.gif

#2 pablot

pablot

X-S Freak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 22 August 2006 - 11:22 AM

sorry mate.. nothing new about that, it's just the dvd hack in another package. Won't let you execute unsigned code so it's pretty much useless unless you are a pirate.

/pablot

#3 bigjimmy

bigjimmy

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 22 August 2006 - 11:37 AM

Damn I got all excited when I saw the title. but yes that is very old news.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users