kmann1414

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 23 August 2006 - 12:28 AM

So one of the first games I got when I bought my 360 was Madden 06...and it locked up my 360. Ended up sending it back and got a new one and it has worked perfect...until I just put in 07 and now I can't even get past kick off with out it locking up on me. Took the game back hoping it was a media problem, but 2nd game did it as well. Does anyone know if it's just me or is anyone else reporting problems with this game?

Thanks...

grr.gif grr.gif grr.gif

#2 kmann1414

kmann1414

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 23 August 2006 - 04:35 AM

So anyone that cares...it looks like I created a new profile in the dashboard and was able to play a whole game without any issues. So hopefully my profile was messed up. Deleted my old profile and recreate my gamer-tag and see if that fixes it permanently.

#3 tonloc79

tonloc79

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 23 August 2006 - 04:56 AM

I think they released a patch for this game so if your not online id recommend doing so and getting the patch. Not sure if itll help you but..............

#4 smartygre1

smartygre1

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 05:30 PM

I did not get a patch when I logged on (unless it was doing it in the background), maybe it was just a bad profile.

#5 handles25

handles25

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 11 September 2006 - 05:33 PM

My friend had to go through three untill he got a working one. The first one had a huge chunk out of the disk right out of the box. The second one, the dye on the disk was all messed up, you could see two different tones of dye. The third one finally worked. Ive had issues with other EA games on other systems too. I think they use the cheapest/worst blank disks out of any company.

Boycott them its the only way to get what we want. With no competetion for football they can put out a glitchy incomplete 360 version. Not acceptable.

Edited by handles25, 11 September 2006 - 05:33 PM.

#6 illjc

illjc

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 07:55 PM

i just bought 360 and i have 07 at first it the game worked fine, now all of a sudden i keep gettin disk errors wtf is gon on

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users