X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,255 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 25 August 2006 - 12:05 AM

Hey all,

My friend yesterday bought the GRAW chapter 2 yesterday and was hoping the game would give more achievements (only uses 925 or suttin now) and he hasn't seen any. He was hoping for at least 1 (Perfect Chapter 2 - Multiplayer) and he gets very...annoying about things like this. He won't shutup about them. The maps have showed up in multiplayer, but there isn't much of another sign that the chapter 2 is installed.

Can anybody give me any insight into this? I also heard there were meant to be more chapters coming...

#2 Warclock

Warclock

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 03:15 PM

I am not sure we got the problem from download? It was last night that my friend did too

I was going to create another thread but this one is really similar situation, so let see if I can get some answers for this problem

1---
Original 360 and GRAW: gametag_1 - download GRAW Chapter 2 - Working perfect with more missions

2---
Mod 360 and backup GRAW: gametag_1 - download GRAW Chapter 2 - New missions do not show even login XBL with his gametag_1 ID.

Question:
Now, why the mod 360 didn't work even he used his gametag_1 to a mod 360? I wonder if this has anything do to with the Mod and backup disc? After he recovered the gametag_1 to his orginal 360 with original disc, new missions show up on his 360

#3 SH4Y

SH4Y

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 04:30 PM

I dont know WTF dude above me is saying but chapter 2 is only multiplayer maps. No single player missions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users