Mr Invader

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 814 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 25 August 2006 - 09:54 PM

At the Leipzig Game Convention, there were no playable PS3 games, however:...

The man standing by the PS3 (some sort of Sony marketing guy) claimed they were keeping the console unplugged until the Tokyo Game Show. Why? Sony still has one secret up their sleeve. Of? A secret feature! What could it be? An espresso machine? Built in vaccinations? There isn't much left for the system to do, really, so what could they possibly have that they've yet to disclose?

www.ps3fanboy.com

One last feature...

I don't know what it could be. It might be the one thing that pulls sony out of the water.

Any thoughts?

#2 Mojiba

Mojiba

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 10:30 PM

Hummm... maybe a PS3? You know, a real working PS3, not some pretty wooden box or another empty prototype hooked to an ugly dev station?

#3 yourM0M

yourM0M

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 26 August 2006 - 02:37 PM

well the wording by that representive makes this sound like more b.s. "a secret feature" that could be a button on screen to power off the system without getting up like the 360's guide has....like Mojiba said though i think the secret is that a final working ps3 will be at TGS.....and then that they scrapped the whole "motion-sensing" controller and said f-it to emmersion and put rummble back in laugh.gif

#4 DragoNs

DragoNs

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 26 August 2006 - 04:33 PM

QUOTE(yourM0M @ Aug 26 2006, 09:44 AM) View Post

well the wording by that representive makes this sound like more b.s. "a secret feature" that could be a button on screen to power off the system without getting up like the 360's guide has....like Mojiba said though i think the secret is that a final working ps3 will be at TGS.....and then that they scrapped the whole "motion-sensing" controller and said f-it to emmersion and put rummble back in laugh.gif

lol i wish they would scrap Motion-sensing and put the rumble back in, i think Motion sense controllers should be left for wii, oh and didn't at E3 they already said the controllers going to have one of those guide buttons, you can see it on the new controller, altho i wish they would take that off, i hate it on the 360, be playing a sports game or something, and hit the button and pisses you off.

#5 Mr Invader

Mr Invader

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 814 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 26 August 2006 - 07:38 PM

QUOTE(DragoNs @ Aug 26 2006, 10:40 AM) View Post

lol i wish they would scrap Motion-sensing and put the rumble back in, i think Motion sense controllers should be left for wii, oh and didn't at E3 they already said the controllers going to have one of those guide buttons, you can see it on the new controller, altho i wish they would take that off, i hate it on the 360, be playing a sports game or something, and hit the button and pisses you off.

the guide button on the 360 wasn't neccessarily a mistake. I DEFINETELY is something you have to get use to. I can't tell how many times i've pushed the guide button when i meant to press the start button or back button

#6 incognegro

incognegro

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,519 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 10:07 PM

I have great hand eye coordination so dunno what you guys are fussing about tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users