X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Interests:Love Gaming and PC's
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 26 August 2006 - 12:43 PM

During the Menus it stutters, like it's skipping or cant keep up with the graphics or something. The game seems to play ok - but when you start to try to skip all the cut scenes and hurry back to the line it's like the frame freezes for a split second and jumps on to another frame or something.
Is anyone else having this issue...all my other games play fine - it's just madden 07.

For the record I took the disc to a buddy's house and the same thing. The disc looks to be in GREAT condition .... not one scratch.

Hope it's not just another rush to completion game...sigh It's getting too expensive to keep dropping $60 a game that should have never passed quality control or the test group.

SuDDeN
sad.gif

#2 MadPerry

MadPerry

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 02:20 PM

unfortunately, it's how the game normally works. very annoying at first, but you get used to it. this should be unaccetable releasing a game like this.

#3 SuDDeN

SuDDeN

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Interests:Love Gaming and PC's

Posted 26 August 2006 - 05:33 PM

Hate to say it...I'm just relieved that it's not only me. I have emailed EA about how pissed I am. (not that it will do any good at all.) I'll probably get the generic response of:
Detach your harddrive and try.
Reconnect you cables.
Make sure the disc is not dirty.
Make sure you console is well ventilated.
Contact MS Tech Support.

When really it's totally their fault. IS THERE ANYONE who takes up for the consumers now a days? Or do all the Politicians turn a blind eye to the Game Developers when they cheat us.....but instead lets get up and arms about a fake cartoon boobie. biggrin.gif

Anyway - sorry for the RANT! Just sux..... I used to like Madden

#4 VinnySem

VinnySem

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 27 August 2006 - 02:10 PM

Yeah the stuttering in the menu's is awful. With the ponies this console has, these games should run smooth as silk. Hopefully an update will fix it.

#5 smartygre1

smartygre1

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 02:34 PM

Yeah, it stutters all over the place...lazy development.

#6 Topey327

Topey327

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 04:31 AM

This is what happens when the NFL whores itself out to the highest bidder for exclusive rights

#7 MC2829

MC2829

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 149 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 10:04 PM

The menu works perfectly fine for me. I love it. The only time it "stutters" for me is when I first start up Mini-Camp Drills in that small cutscene right when you start it.

#8 Temp112

Temp112

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 20 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 08 September 2006 - 12:18 AM

Where it pauses before you select your plays n such. Thats what happens to me

#9 Heet

Heet

X-S Knowledgebase

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,965 posts
  • Interests:Pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. Disk space.
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 08 September 2006 - 01:32 AM

My buddy rented it

sleeping.gif

#10 illjc

illjc

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 07:57 PM

mine stutters like crazy than it says the disk has an error n stops, the disk is PERFECTLY FINE not a scratch or anything on it, and its only madden 07 it wanst doing this when i first bought the game and that was like 1 week ago, and i just bought the xbox like 1 week ago too

#11 psychoace

psychoace

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 125 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 05:15 AM

Mine stutters only when I am in that damn quarterback vision mode thing with the lit cone. I can't seem to get out of it though. When I am at the line the camera will keep going up and down like it wants to give me a wide shot but then comes back down for the close up. Sometimes it will actually not let me hike the ball I will be in coach mode i guess and no matter how many buttons i hit i can't get out of it. I am going to exchange it because it just seems like it's a bad burn

#12 psychoace

psychoace

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 125 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 06:58 PM

QUOTE(psychoace @ Feb 5 2007, 05:22 AM) View Post

Mine stutters only when I am in that damn quarterback vision mode thing with the lit cone. I can't seem to get out of it though. When I am at the line the camera will keep going up and down like it wants to give me a wide shot but then comes back down for the close up. Sometimes it will actually not let me hike the ball I will be in coach mode i guess and no matter how many buttons i hit i can't get out of it. I am going to exchange it because it just seems like it's a bad burn

NM something is going wrong with my controller. It works fine in every other game but for some reason it's not working so great with this one. I switched to my other controller and it's working perfectly. When I go to instant replay with the other controller though it will stay in a slow reverse even when I'm not pressing any buttons. I wish I knew if it was my controller that came with the box or the one i bought separately.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users