mattrb

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 28 August 2006 - 08:32 AM

I happen to have the game already and have been playing it for a while. For starters, I have about 17 games, I get reports of glitches on games and dont usually see them. Today I have seen too many on Saints Row.

Reproducable Glitches:
#1: After playing for a while (10-20 minutes), one cannot load a (previous) save from mid game.

#2: If one uses the vehicle for a while the car become immobile and then one will simply fall off the map, and see the map above them. (This glitch happened twice in a period of 5 minutes!)

Both Glitch #1 & #2 freeze up even if one would go to the game main menu, one would have to know of the glitch then go back to the dashboard and then come back in with a hopefully saved game from earlier.

I dont know what to say else about this game but I had the Highest of expectations for this game because the demo seemed legit but now with these glitches it makes me wonder if this is another bad game for the xbox 360.

So another list:
Companies with poor development processes that release glitchy 360 games:
#1 2K Games (Obviously)
#2 Capcom (Dead rising!)
#3 Now Volition Inc. is to be added!
#4 Please add, I know there is more

Dont know if it is worth it to spend $60 bucks for this glitchy game but at least I will never get in that boat because I get all the 360 games for free!

#2 OriginalCompGeek

OriginalCompGeek

X-S X-perience

• PipPip
  • 357 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 28 August 2006 - 04:05 PM

Capcom is not a glitchy dev, there was nothing wrong with DR. RE4 was the best game in recent history.

I said SR had glitches starting in the demo, and they haven't fixed them, it is very glitchy. Read my thread below yours.

#3 mattrb

mattrb

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 05:08 PM

Dead Rising not Glitchy, it causes 360's to perminately die. Haven't you been reading the news?

#4 OriginalCompGeek

OriginalCompGeek

X-S X-perience

• PipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 05:12 PM

QUOTE(mattrb @ Aug 28 2006, 12:15 PM) View Post

Dead Rising not Glitchy, it causes 360's to perminately die. Haven't you been reading the news?

Only defective ones, it's not the game's fault.

#5 Paperstack.1

Paperstack.1

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 29 August 2006 - 02:58 AM

Been playing Dead Rising for a little while and nothing's happened with my 360. Also to me it's not glitchy at all.

I'll be getting Saints Row tomorrow from reserve and if the said glitches are true, hopefully they'll get patched with updates for the game

#6 amb7247

amb7247

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 08:18 AM

maybe you had bad luck I dont know. I was playing it for 3 hours now and I have no come across #1 or #2.

#7 ZaPhOd

ZaPhOd

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 03:33 AM

I've been playing for hours without a single problem.

#8 Altima NEO

Altima NEO

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,404 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, XBox, 360, PSP, Dreamcast, 3D Graphics & Animation
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 31 August 2006 - 05:02 AM

Dead Rising hasnt done a thing to my 360. GRAW on the other hand, killed my first one.

#9 KrusherKills

KrusherKills

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 01 September 2006 - 06:47 PM

i play graw, saints row and dead rising on my 360 and nothing has happened to it other than freezing a couple of times(10 max) since i've had it, and i havn't seen any glitches in any games other than saints row and the only glitchs i get is the roads, building, cars, stc. disappearing and then reappearing after a few seconds and the direction indicator not working right(tell me to go the wrong way)

#10 tnbigdawg

tnbigdawg

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 11:11 AM

The glitch I get in Saints Row is:

I save a game at a legitimate time at the Saints Row crib(Sometimes if you save, it will tell you it can only save to the last checkpoint but this was not the case). Then when I go to load the game, it takes me back several checkpoints! I completed two activities and now gotta do them over!

The road dissapeard and the car that I'm driving dissapeard simultaneously. Only happened once, no big deal for now.

#11 dumdum

dumdum

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 02:39 AM

the save system in this game is really horrible, i really havent faced many other bugs apart from disappearing roads which happened for a second or few and than everything was okay

#12 razalom

razalom

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 05:10 AM

Well completed about 15 percent of the game with a few hrs of play and cant say I have seen one glitch or save game issue. PAL version here.

#13 nectar12

nectar12

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 03 September 2006 - 05:20 AM

saints row has been glitching for me like a son of a bitch lately... sometimes the car im driving disappears, the sound cuts out, peoples clothes change color.. other cars disappear.. thats about it for now.

#14 dumdum

dumdum

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 08:35 PM

i guess SR was waiting for me to post my reply tongue.gif lately i am facing wierd problems ... one big pain in behind problem is when i am trying to defend a terriotry

i am fighting those LT's and than i go to the other ones and i get that 30 second thingie even when i am there and fighting them and than it says that mission fail ... i press okay and still keep on fighting ... i fought for like 30 freaking mins and those bloody LT's kept respawning again and again and again ... i had to shut down my console in uter frustration

#15 JTSkiSTX

JTSkiSTX

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 05 September 2006 - 07:21 PM

QUOTE(nectar12 @ Sep 3 2006, 05:27 AM) View Post

saints row has been glitching for me like a son of a bitch lately... sometimes the car im driving disappears, the sound cuts out, peoples clothes change color.. other cars disappear.. thats about it for now.

I'm getting the exact same bug as you. At first it would only happen every once in a while now it happens constantly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users