dumdum

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 06 September 2006 - 05:45 AM

it might be me but as you progress in the game you also progress in glitches ... at the start of the game i was reading this thread and was wondering why everyone facing these problems thanks godness i havent seen them, but now around 20+ % in the game every other problem mentioned here is too common for me as well

some of the very frequent one's lately are

1. stuck in car
2. road disappear
3. freeze
4. lost sound and music

and the latest glitch i have came across is so wierd that i literally havent touched the game in past 2 days

I can't load my save games, when ever i try to load my save games i get returned to the darn main menu

blah ... it was nice till it lasted .... mad.gif

#17 grim_d

grim_d

The Grim Gopher

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,483 posts
  • Interests:enjoying life.
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 06 September 2006 - 06:41 PM

ive had the road dissapear for a split second once but that was it and ive played over 20 hours.

#18 chuxterofdoom

chuxterofdoom

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b

Posted 06 September 2006 - 07:34 PM

Ok you can add me to the list now. Man I thought I was one of the lucky ones. Nope. I've never had any problems with any games until Glitch row. Now some of these problems are understandable like roads not loading fast enough or glitchy map arrows, but freezing constantly 45% into the game and now I can't play for more than 10 mins. I think my 360 is now dying. I haven't had the RORL's yet but I fear it is coming. Oh well. sad.gif

#19 chuxterofdoom

chuxterofdoom

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b

Posted 07 September 2006 - 07:27 AM

Ok it seems it was a little bit of both. I redid the heatsink compound on the heatsinks. My gpu had the foil on it so I removed it and it is working better now. It also seems that one of the carnales strongholds is freezing up my system. Nothing else is freezing it up now. hmm I fear doing that mission now. We'll see.

#20 hamwbone

hamwbone

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 07 September 2006 - 07:34 AM

ive yet to have any problems as far as loading or feezing up, im only at 32% though. hopefully it doesnt give me any beef. i have a launch day 360 and it has only froze up on once, and that was in full auto demo

#21 HamSandwhich

HamSandwhich

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 11:41 AM

QUOTE(dumdum @ Sep 6 2006, 05:52 AM) View Post

and the latest glitch i have came across is so wierd that i literally havent touched the game in past 2 days

I can't load my save games, when ever i try to load my save games i get returned to the darn main menu

blah ... it was nice till it lasted .... mad.gif

My little brother got this exact same thing 2nd day he got the game, I think he started a new game then tried to load from ingame and it worked I think, I'll ask him what he did when he gets home from school if you havn't figured out something already.

Edited by HamSandwhich, 07 September 2006 - 11:43 AM.

#22 dumdum

dumdum

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 05:32 PM

please do let me know what your brother did i havent bothered putting in the disc of SR for like 3 days now mad.gif

#23 Spark

Spark

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 08 September 2006 - 11:16 PM

I was just playing this game and I literally fell off the map, the character fell as if tripping over a kerb and then was just surrounded by unshaded building models which were above him and no scenery and I couldnt move off one spot.

I don't know if anybody has come across this before, I did take a couple of pics though.

#24 criticalstealth

criticalstealth

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:Hockey, xbox 360, xbox, modding, females......and my niggas

Posted 09 September 2006 - 07:46 PM

maybe you shoulkd have bought the 3 dollar canadian insurance on your game at EBgames, and go get a new one, my game works fine, i dont glitch at all, stop complaingin and play a great game the wat its supposed to be polayed, maybe you should resist from takign the disc out and scratching it along the floor...then it would work!

#25 dumdum

dumdum

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 04:00 AM

QUOTE(criticalstealth @ Sep 9 2006, 11:53 PM) View Post

maybe you shoulkd have bought the 3 dollar canadian insurance on your game at EBgames, and go get a new one, my game works fine, i dont glitch at all, stop complaingin and play a great game the wat its supposed to be polayed, maybe you should resist from takign the disc out and scratching it along the floor...then it would work!

1. i dont live in canada
2. this is open forum and everyone is allowed to share their set of problems ( or atleast the title of the thread suggests that )
3. as a customer its my right to complain about something if i dont like or am not satisifed
4. i believe in things working properly straight out of the box, i have other things in the world to do than go and again and again to the game shop to get the game exchanged endless amounts of time
5. it was stupid IMHO to scratch the disc on your part ... i am presuming that you are sharing your own experience ? if not than pardon me wink.gif

#26 hamwbone

hamwbone

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 10 September 2006 - 07:00 AM

unfortunatly it seems that the xbox 360 has emotions like real people (maybe they stole the Emotion engine from sony hehe) some games work great for some people and not good for others, and a large majority of the ones with problems is simply not their fault. accept the fact that there are issues. im glad it works great for you, but dont bash the people with unexplained issues.

#27 mitch2025

mitch2025

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 04:49 PM

the only thing thats happened is the roads sometimes not loading fast enough but i dont care about that. ive also had some slowdown during the mission where you protect the church from the Carnales. there were 5 or 6 cars of theirs and i took out a rocket launcher and shot it in the middle and all the cars blew up and all the explosions caused a little bit of slowdown lol

#28 HamSandwhich

HamSandwhich

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 09:31 PM

Dumdum he did what I said in the post so give that a try wink.gif If that doesn't work, then that is one gay bastard lol

#29 dumdum

dumdum

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 11 September 2006 - 04:32 PM

thanks HamSandwhich ... ( darn ur nick makin me hungry ..... ) will give it a shot now days kinda preoccupied with test drive unlimited biggrin.gif

#30 criticalstealth

criticalstealth

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:Hockey, xbox 360, xbox, modding, females......and my niggas

Posted 21 September 2006 - 08:31 PM

QUOTE(dumdum @ Sep 9 2006, 11:07 PM) View Post

it was stupid IMHO to scratch the disc on your part ... i am presuming that you are sharing your own experience ? if not than pardon me wink.gif
''

hha no i havent scratched mine, im one of the lucky people, ive only frozen 2 times, and not been able to sprint for liek 5 mins one time, other than thta, my game has worked great, and im done the game now!! i lovew it...ands always will....great game...maybe the update will come sooooon...?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users