#1 Alkaline

Alkaline

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 12 May 2003 - 03:18 AM

hello guys.

REDUCED PRICE ON ALL NEW XBOXES! Thanks to the price drop!

Well looks like my old thread just sank to the bottom and died out.

Here are the premods:
$215.00 Refurb Xbox with Enable Dissable Switch. Xecuter 2 bios.
$235.00 New Xbox with Enable Dissable Switch + JSRF + Sega Gt. Xecuter 2 bios.
$335.00 Refurb xbox with Enable Disable Switch. 120 Gb Hard Drive, Xecuter 2 bios.
$355.00 New XBox with Enable Dissable Switch+ JSRF + Sega Gt. 120 Gb Hard Drive, Xecuter 2 bios.

All xboxes come with Dual Boot function. When modchip is on, you boot to EvoX. When modchip is off You boot to Retail Dash. Xboxes can go online with modchip off in xbox live. Yes for upgraded H.D. xboxes you get the original H.D. that was in the xbox.

Here are the services:
$25.00 Any LPC modchip install.
$45.00 LPC modchip (Xecuter 2 bios) and install. (Cheaper than buying a matrix!)
$10.00 H.D. preperation for DUAL Boot Evox/Retail.
$10.00 Enable Disable Switch Install.

Shipping:
$15.00 FedEx Insured 400 USD shipping with tracking number.

Pictures:
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Refs:
A ton, too many to list. Pm for info.

Payment:
paypal or money order. Add 6 bucks to cover 50% of the paypal fee (hey, they charge me an arm an leg in the fee), no fee is needed if paying by money order.

Extras:
I can install some extras on the harddrive for you if you have an upgraded hard drive *wink wink* cool.gif

Edited by Alkaline, 16 May 2003 - 05:45 AM.

#2 Nukie

Nukie

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 12 May 2003 - 04:23 AM

I am interested in one of you Pre-modded x-boxes since I have no faith in myself installing one on my own. I have a couple of questions though.

1) what does “Xboxes can go online with modchip off in xbox live” mean? Does that mean I can’t play back-uped games that use live?
2) why would I want a bigger hard drive? Just to install games on the drive? Does that work well, better?
3) what is JSRF?

Sorry if any of these are noob questions. I am just about to retire my PS2 and I am trying to see if I want to get into the Xbox scene. thanks

#3 Jalan

Jalan

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 12 May 2003 - 08:22 AM

1) Means with the switch, you can switch the modchip "off" and then play an origonal game on xbox live without being banned.
2)To play the games off the hard drive, which means no cd's, and *FAST* loading time.
3)Jet Set Radio Future

Seems like pretty decent prices, curious where you get the refurbs though?

#4 Alkaline

Alkaline

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 12 May 2003 - 01:36 PM

I get the refurbs from local gamestop.

#5 Alkaline

Alkaline

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 14 May 2003 - 11:52 AM

bump beerchug.gif

#6 Alkaline

Alkaline

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 16 May 2003 - 05:45 AM

price reduced for NEW xbox premods!

#7 Alkaline

Alkaline

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 18 May 2003 - 03:45 PM

on a side note. The price of refurbs have not changed in stores which is why there is no price drop on them.

Once retailers change the price, those will be reflected, but there are no gurantees as to whent his will happen. Best bet, just buy a new xbox.

#8 giantgreenhead

giantgreenhead

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 05:54 PM

I ordered one from him, came in two weeks, wouldve came sooner but freaking UPS could not find my house. It is everything I expected, Ready to backup any game you throw at it. He kept me informed how everything was going, I have had no problems and only wish I would've waited for a price drop. I will order again when my friend decides to get one.

#9 shoma23ss

shoma23ss

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 23 May 2003 - 06:00 PM

I was curious to If you repair Xbox's?
Where are you located If so?
Can't give you info on my Xbox yet b/c I haven't recieved it but from other people who ordered from this clown say they are having troubles with their's so I guess It's safe to say I might experience the same troubles when & " If " I recieve mine so If you can help please let me know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users