o The Drizzle o

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 420 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 28 August 2006 - 11:59 PM

well as the title says, leisure park wont load for some reason. it goes to an infinite loading screen, the xbox doesnt freeze becuase i can still access the dash menu, i can still talk in a private chat, exit back to the dashboard, etc..
does anyone know how to fix this? the disc is practically brand new, i got it a week ago and beat 72 hour mode. when i went to do another 72 hour mode, it quit loading the outside. so does anyone know how to fix this? i called MS support and that was a pointless call...

Edited by o The Drizzle o, 29 August 2006 - 12:01 AM.

#2 Syc

Syc

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 29 August 2006 - 12:35 AM

I had this happen when I bought the game brand new. I could play past the first heli photo place and then it would go into a forever loading after the cutscene of Frank jumping out. Maybe you should try clearing your cache. I had to reformat my hdd to get mine to work so I could at least play it and Xbox support didn't know what I was talking about at all as I tried the same disc in my friend's 360 and it worked fine. There is alot of posts over on Xbox.com forums about problems with this game and I'd suggest researching a bit over there as it helped me out wink.gif .

Edited by Syc, 29 August 2006 - 12:36 AM.

#3 o The Drizzle o

o The Drizzle o

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 420 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 29 August 2006 - 02:41 AM

yea, the only one ive found has been a thread of people posting "sucks to be you"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users