tmh88

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts
  • Interests:post pictures of your xbox at http://www.xb-t.com/
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 29 August 2006 - 06:18 AM

I dont have a clue, but does anyone know who or where the guys from team xecuter are from, let alone any modding team? I've always wondered cause those guys are so smart to think of everything that theyve produced. They changed the way we (at least I) have looked at xboxs and 360's. They have to be professional engineers or something because there probably arent too many people out there who are smart enough to do this as just a hobby. any input?

well i registered at teamxecuter's forums and it says that the account named "xecuter" that they use to communicate on the forums is from asia. So yea umm i guess theyre from asia.

Edited by tmh88, 29 August 2006 - 06:24 AM.

#2 heinrich

heinrich

..assuming the role of God

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,576 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 29 August 2006 - 11:11 PM

Team Xecuter's factory is in Taipei, Taiwan, which is probably what that is referring to.

#3 lostboyz

lostboyz

Mr. Knowitall

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,188 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 30 August 2006 - 07:09 AM

QUOTE(tmh88 @ Aug 29 2006, 12:25 AM) View Post

I dont have a clue, but does anyone know who or where the guys from team xecuter are from, let alone any modding team? I've always wondered cause those guys are so smart to think of everything that theyve produced. They changed the way we (at least I) have looked at xboxs and 360's. They have to be professional engineers or something because there probably arent too many people out there who are smart enough to do this as just a hobby. any input?

well i registered at teamxecuter's forums and it says that the account named "xecuter" that they use to communicate on the forums is from asia. So yea umm i guess theyre from asia.

obviously you dont know but they dont make the innovations they sell them, not that that is a bad thing, just not quite on the pedastal you put them on

#4 twistedsymphony

twistedsymphony

arrogant beyond belief

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,466 posts
  • Interests:Consoles, Computers, Cars, Arcades, Home Theater, and the modding of anything that moves.
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 30 August 2006 - 05:12 PM

True... it'd be like praising Dell for inventing computers... sure They make some good stuff but they don't really innovate, they take what othe people have designed and re-packaged it themselves.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users