Xbmc Not Working On Upgraded Hd.
Posted 29 August 2006 - 08:23 PM
Posted 30 August 2006 - 03:04 AM
1. Extract XBOXHDM v1.9
2. Copy EEPROM.BIN to the Eeprom folder
3. Copy the contents of Drive C from your Retail HDD to C folder
4. Create folders CACHE, TDATA & UDATA on in E Folder
5. Copy the Savegames from Krazie's Ndure 1.1 or UXE 2.8 Installers to the UDATA folder
- i.e. 4d530017, 4541000d, 5553000c, 21585554
6. Execute make-DOS-floppy.bat to make the ISO, burn it, shutdown, swap HDD's in computer, boot with it.
- Since you already used xboxhdm on your 20GB, you have to unlock it to reformat and copy files
7. Option 3, at prompt type unlockhd -a, follow instructions. After that, type reboot
8. Option 1, follow instructions to format and copy files, then reboot
9. Option 3, at prompt type lockhd -a, follow instructions, then type poweroff
10. swap HDD's back, stick HDD in xbox, etc...
- Now you should have a Clean Retail like HDD with savegame installers.
11. Boot with Expliotable Game, 007 AUF, MA, SC, and load Savegame
12. Follow instructions to install the Softmod .. I installed UnleashX as Dash
- After Softmod is fully installed and working, gain FTP access to your xbox
- In Drive E you should see dashboard which is where UnleashX is installed
13. In FTP, delete the contents of dashboard, and copy over the contents of XBMC folder.
14. Reboot, and you should be up and running with a fresh install of XBMC!
Edited by Joshatdot, 30 August 2006 - 03:06 AM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users