• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 N1GHTW1NG101

N1GHTW1NG101

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 03:36 AM

ok ive been lookin around at a some tuts tryin to figur out this forza hacking thing but i still got a few questions

1- do i need to have forza copied on to my xbox hdd

2- in order to get the decals.bin file does my computer need to be able to read dvds

3- when trying to get the decals.bin file do i use cmd
A- when i start cmd it automatically goes to "documents and settings" so i cant go directly to C: how do i fix this?

4- when i want to inject the decals.bin file that has been modifyed do i inject it directly to my original forza disk (as far as i know this isnt possible right?) or do i have to burn a new one. or just transfer it to my xbox hdd

5- can i get banned from forza's xbox live like in halo 2 when u mod

so some one help plz im kinda gettin bored of forza and want to do somtin wit it. im very familiar wit halo 2 moddin so im not a complete nub at hackin stuff.

ALSO----
iv been readin som of these threads and i see that photoshop is'nt always peoples favorite program. i found a paint program that can save and open TGA files and when u use the flood option it doesnt cause color bleed on the edges. its called "PAINT.NET" thats not the web site thats the actual name. google it u should be able to find it plus its free!

#2 FSG

FSG

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 31 August 2006 - 11:20 AM

1. Yes
2. No you get it from your xbox
3. You do "cd destination" without the quote like if I wanted a forza folder on my desktop I would do (cd desktop then cd forza)
4. You burn a new disc... But its easier if you just do it with the game on the xbox.
5. This will not help you mod on live you cheater. Halo 2 is gay and a lot different.

#3 forzadude2

forzadude2

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 03:30 PM

^WORD. Couldn't agree more with FSG.

#4 N1GHTW1NG101

N1GHTW1NG101

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 07:49 PM

QUOTE(FSG @ Aug 31 2006, 03:27 AM) View Post

1. Yes
2. No you get it from your xbox
3. You do "cd destination" without the quote like if I wanted a forza folder on my desktop I would do (cd desktop then cd forza)
4. You burn a new disc... But its easier if you just do it with the game on the xbox.
5. This will not help you mod on live you cheater. Halo 2 is gay and a lot different.

i wasnt planning on using it to change the physics of the actual car just to replace the decals with better ones and make some kick ass cars tongue.gif

#5 FSG

FSG

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 09:00 PM

QUOTE(forzadude2 @ Aug 31 2006, 10:37 AM) View Post

^WORD. Couldn't agree more with FSG.

Yay someone agrees! lol.

QUOTE(N1GHTW1NG101 @ Aug 31 2006, 02:56 PM) View Post

i wasnt planning on using it to change the physics of the actual car just to replace the decals with better ones and make some kick ass cars tongue.gif

Lol.. Then why did you mention getting banned?

Edited by FSG, 31 August 2006 - 09:05 PM.

#6 N1GHTW1NG101

N1GHTW1NG101

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 02:37 AM

QUOTE(FSG @ Aug 31 2006, 01:07 PM) View Post

Yay someone agrees! lol.
Lol.. Then why did you mention getting banned?

like i said im a forza hacking nub

#7 forzadude2

forzadude2

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 08:05 AM

QUOTE(N1GHTW1NG101 @ Sep 1 2006, 03:44 AM) View Post

like i said im a forza hacking nub

Based on you questions I think your a complete nub, not just forza hacking nub. Welcome to the club iamwithstupid.gif iamwithstupid.gif iamwithstupid.gif

#8 Dirka

Dirka

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • 360 version:none

Posted 12 September 2006 - 11:08 PM

:| ummm i think what he meant by getting banned is that when he trys to make custom decals and actually use them on live, will het get banned. anyone could of figured that out tongue.gif. im guessing you will progbably get banned if you try any kind of modding on forza

Edited by Dirka, 12 September 2006 - 11:08 PM.

#9 roofus

roofus

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 12:24 AM

No, you won't get banned for using correctly-signed custom paintjobs, playing with the original disc.

If you hop on live using the copy on your HDD and a chip or softmod running, that's a different story.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users