#1 NbsSage

NbsSage

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 02 September 2006 - 08:27 PM

Yea well im not new to modding, i've been around since the first font hacks. Well I recently bought a new computer through the money I made modding xboxs. I had forgot to put ONE thing on my new computer! All of my saves! I had a guy come to me with an E21'd box and I dont have the Mechassault (old version) save that fixes it anymore...I went on xbins and found nothing...Can someone help me fix an E21 without the save or just hook me up with that save? Im kinda in a jiffy here... unsure.gif
BTW: I run Krazie's Auto Installer... beerchug.gif

#2 spiky3mike

spiky3mike

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 02 September 2006 - 08:37 PM

krayzie doesn't have a autoinstaller you mean gamesave exploit also you should able to find the save on there i have just looked , i can't give you the save has it will breaking the rules. All i can say is look harder you find it if you still can't find it just hotswap it has you dont have the gamesave to ftp it over

#3 NbsSage

NbsSage

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 08:46 PM

QUOTE(spiky3mike @ Sep 2 2006, 12:44 PM) View Post

krayzie doesn't have a autoinstaller you mean gamesave exploit also you should able to find the save on there i have just looked , i can't give you the save has it will breaking the rules. All i can say is look harder you find it if you still can't find it just hotswap it has you dont have the gamesave to ftp it over

I meant the gamesave exploint, sorry. But can you give me the directory inside of xbins to the save folder? Maybe a name(s)? I really did look hard..Just cant seem to come across it...I got memcards...and I can get the save on the memcard too. All i need IS that save.. ph34r.gif

#4 spiky3mike

spiky3mike

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 08:56 PM

once you are in go into xbox then go into gamesave or exploits then which exploit you want i.e krayzies then you want mecha assault

#5 NbsSage

NbsSage

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 09:25 PM

QUOTE(spiky3mike @ Sep 2 2006, 01:03 PM) View Post

once you are in go into xbox then go into gamesave or exploits then which exploit you want i.e krayzies then you want mecha assault

Well you see if you know what im takling about youd know I mean an actual directory... I.E. distribution.xbins.org:"/XBOX/exploits/".
From there where would would the save you and I speak of be located? I have went into _Packages and tried all the mechassault labeled folders... dry.gif

#6 TheAgedGamer

TheAgedGamer

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 452 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 03 September 2006 - 12:29 AM

Go to Exploits/_Packages/Krayzies Indure Installer

#7 NbsSage

NbsSage

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 01:02 AM

QUOTE(TheAgedGamer @ Sep 2 2006, 04:36 PM) View Post

Go to Exploits/_Packages/Krayzies Indure Installer

So this has some thing to fix E21? unsure.gif

#8 spiky3mike

spiky3mike

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 01:08 PM

to fix error 21 just coldboot the game you are using to do the exploit with you will be put to installer with list of options also have ftp access then just ftp the nesscary files over

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users