22 replies to this topic

#1 insertjokehere

insertjokehere

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 12 May 2003 - 04:43 PM

I have been looking at all these get paid to surf programs and I am wondering if anyone has good/bad experiences and with this and witch companies. I saw sometihing about Horizon surfer and they seem reputable. I would also want a separate email account (SPAM!!!), any suggestions for good free ones.

I guess I am asking is this Bullshit or actually worth persuing

Thanks

#2 chilin_dude

chilin_dude

X-S Knowledgebase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,945 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 12 May 2003 - 04:48 PM

QUOTE (insertjokehere @ May 12 2003, 06:43 PM)
I have been looking at all these get paid to surf programs and I am wondering if anyone has good/bad experiences and with this and witch companies. I saw sometihing about Horizon surfer and they seem reputable. I would also want a separate email account (SPAM!!!), any suggestions for good free ones.

I guess I am asking is this Bullshit or actually worth persuing

Thanks

Woth Persuing for sure!
For a free email www.msn.com or www.hotmail.com but i don't get anyspam using my real addy anyway's!

#3 insertjokehere

insertjokehere

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 12 May 2003 - 04:50 PM

I dont really woant to cheat but how much do you roughly get, I allready use msn, so another email provider (like a little free wmail account). Looks like someone wants a referral (i see that first level is 40% sheesh!!!)

Cheers

#4 pkpss

pkpss

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 12 May 2003 - 04:53 PM

They used to, I'm not sure about now. When I was a freshman in college (I'm a senior now) my whole suite would use the mouse pointer cheat and let it run all night and make multiple accounts and all (using different addresses of course). They did actually sent us out checks (you could only max out at 20$ per month but could raise it higher with referrals) so I was surprised. They had to stop doing it though because of some law I think that stated you couldn't pay someone to surf or some bullshit I just don't remember. beerchug.gif

#5 insertjokehere

insertjokehere

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 12 May 2003 - 04:57 PM

Well the extra cash would come in handy biggrin.gif , dont the companies have like protection that stops you using bots and stuff like that. I just need some more confidence that i wont be screwed over unsure.gif

#6 gainpresence

gainpresence

11 herbs and spices

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,971 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 12 May 2003 - 04:59 PM

Remember the AllAdvantage days? $0.60 an hour, plus my ~150 referrals.. I was raking in $50-60 a month, without cheating..

Now they pay ~$0.15 an hour.. you'd be lucky to make $10 a month... If you cheated.

#7 Xbox-Savage

Xbox-Savage

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
  • Interests:To Sleep with your mommy.

Posted 12 May 2003 - 05:04 PM

tongue.gif i already got my $15 check , but man took longer than i expected.

#8 sulfur

sulfur

Super Xbox Saiyan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,018 posts
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 12 May 2003 - 07:18 PM

heh... i use http://www.memolink.com = us only. but works good, gotten over $100 from them.

#9 leisenstein

leisenstein

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 12 May 2003 - 07:22 PM

I used to do this, but they kept decreasing the amount they were paying and it got to be a hassle to do. I quit because it wasn't worth the time.

#10 staticFLINT

staticFLINT

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,414 posts
  • Interests:my only interest is making sure i always have fun with what i am doing... lets go be lame! yEAH!!

Posted 12 May 2003 - 07:29 PM

why not get real jobs? huh.gif

#11 alikaz

alikaz

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 12 May 2003 - 07:38 PM

ive been using hornizon surfer for a bit more then a week and i got $15 in the first 4 days(VERRY LIL CHEATING, about an hours worth, the rest is off my 10+ refferals) after that HS stoped displaying ads because they have too many members compared to the advertisers. rite now i have 16.78 i think. so i;ll be getitn a cheuq for that much nxt month for sure, hopefully they gets more advertisers soon. btw if u wanna sign up use my referal biggrin.gif rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif

Edit: since i last checked,today morning when it wus 16.78 and 11 referals and 1 on the second level, i now have 16.86, 17 referans and 3 ont he second level huh.gif lol ppl signin up, good work

Edited by alikaz, 12 May 2003 - 07:48 PM.

#12 wup

wup

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 12 May 2003 - 09:01 PM

I use Spedia it has been around forever and pays close to $0.50 an hour one of the highest rates i have seen, great program that has lasted while many ithere have came and gone.

#13 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Music, Computers, Video Games
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 12 May 2003 - 09:07 PM

QUOTE (sulfur @ May 12 2003, 04:18 PM)
heh... i use http://www.memolink.com = us only. but works good, gotten over $100 from them.

i used to use that and i got something but it never came in the mail

#14 pkpss

pkpss

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 12 May 2003 - 09:32 PM

QUOTE (gainpresence @ May 12 2003, 10:59 AM)
Remember the AllAdvantage days? $0.60 an hour, plus my ~150 referrals.. I was raking in $50-60 a month, without cheating..

Now they pay ~$0.15 an hour.. you'd be lucky to make $10 a month... If you cheated.

That's what it was called !! beerchug.gif

#15 MisterTea

MisterTea

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 12 May 2003 - 09:49 PM

QUOTE (wup @ May 12 2003, 06:01 PM)
I use Spedia it has been around forever and pays close to $0.50 an hour one of the highest rates i have seen, great program that has lasted while many ithere have came and gone.

Have you gotten a check though? I used it, well, cheated, for like two months and had a shit load of "spedia points" but they never turned into dollars... load of crap if you ask me dry.gif

If you decide to use Spedia though, make sure you change the name of the cheating program you use before you run it lol The program scans your program manager for common cheating programs... pretty pathetic and it'll only warn you about it if you forget

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users