#61 schnoid

schnoid

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 08 November 2006 - 12:28 AM

Sorry, i hate to be such a pain in the... but I'm kinda curious about the outcome? I know, I'm being impatient, but I can't do my dashboard update and play Gears of War online until I update my firmware. sad.gif Thanks Xbox-scene and Xecuter! You guys are awesome! This is my favorite site ever. smile.gif

#62 morasco

morasco

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 09 November 2006 - 08:50 PM

Xantiums posts got me woried now cause what if i havent obeyed the rules ohh well just have to wait. Please let me get one

#63 Textbook

Textbook

X-S Hacker

• Last Chance
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,552 posts
  • Interests:Xbox and Computers
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 09 November 2006 - 09:21 PM

I would never pay for a kit, but getting one free is nice. It means when I get the drives alone to mod, I won't have to open up my Xbox 360 just to power the drive.

#64 schnoid

schnoid

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 09 November 2006 - 11:52 PM

Whats the major differences between the Connectivity Kit v1 and v2? Since I haven't heard whether I won or not yet, I figured it might be wortwhile to spend the $55 for a v2 connectivity kit. Do you have to open your box with v2? Is there a tutorial on how to flash your firmware with each of the connectivity kits?

#65 Textbook

Textbook

X-S Hacker

• Last Chance
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,552 posts
  • Interests:Xbox and Computers
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 10 November 2006 - 03:21 AM

QUOTE(schnoid @ Nov 9 2006, 05:59 PM) View Post

Whats the major differences between the Connectivity Kit v1 and v2? Since I haven't heard whether I won or not yet, I figured it might be wortwhile to spend the $55 for a v2 connectivity kit. Do you have to open your box with v2? Is there a tutorial on how to flash your firmware with each of the connectivity kits?

The only difference between the connectivity kits (afaik) is that the second version has a ring of leds and has a power switch so you can turn it on and off. I don't even think it can be purchased separately. It comes with the X360USB. This can be used to flash Hitachi drives using USB. It can't be used to flash Samsung drives right now.

There is a tutorial for flashing a Hitachi using the X360. Adamscybot wrote it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users