• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 newmoder

newmoder

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 02:50 AM

i mod in alot of games but pso iv seen moders dressed as tails knuckles and sonic i ask them how to mod on pso they never tell me i try other forums afterdawn they just told me useless stuff i really hope some xbox-scene members can help me i want to know how to mod this game step by step if their is a tutorial on this game and how to mod it plz send it to me or post link i really want to know how to mod this game if you could help thx smile.gif

#2 Navis

Navis

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 09:51 PM

XBOX-Saves has the files you need along with the direction on how to become Sonic, Tails, etc etc etc. Mad props to Shadow for figuring that one out. Just look at the PSO Section at xbox-saves.

Basically you take the Quest and renaming it into a battle mode file and modifying the NPC data itself. There should be directions once you download the save file. For item modding check out this topic: http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=339915

#3 newmoder

newmoder

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 12:31 AM

ok but where do you ftp the new defualt.xbe

#4 Navis

Navis

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 03:40 AM

On your PSO directory/folder. I advise using that with conjunction with Mr. Roboto's immune default.xbe and just leaving it there so you don't have to keep renaming it to get online everytime.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users