Installed Unleash And Apps + Games But Wont Run?
Posted 04 September 2006 - 09:50 PM
Posted 04 September 2006 - 10:34 PM
1. CHECK config for errors.
2. Make sure Unleash is current.
3. when doing an HD upgrade, make sure you format it at least twice, it wont hurt the HD and makes format errors obsolete.
4. make sure disk that you used to install dash is "kosher" , scratched disks can corrupt installs, thats why it's always better to FTP over the dash and use the cd to install apps.
5. reboot, a simple cold reboot will fix a lot of problems that you prolly wont see again.
6. defrag. after loading 30 games and 5 apps that can be 20-100gb right off the bat, can fragment your system, always defrag to keep the system smooth.
Posted 06 September 2006 - 05:47 AM
Posted 06 September 2006 - 06:14 AM
another thing you should try is deleting the CACHE from E:\cache then reboot and see if the games play. let me know if it works.
Posted 07 September 2006 - 05:48 AM
Posted 09 September 2006 - 09:23 AM
Posted 09 September 2006 - 04:03 PM
If you tried doing it with the dash on the games list and it didnt work then thats step 1.
now try going into the game manualy. open File Manager or explorer from unleashx, go into the game that dosent work and click on the games default.xbe , click twice. that game should now load no matter what. if it works then something is wrong with the dash, if it dosent then something is wrong with the game.
another thing to try, I assume you have XBMC installed. open the media center and click on the games tab. this should reorganize your games list. try opening the game from there. either way your narrowing down your problem.
let me know what happens.
Posted 11 September 2006 - 03:20 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users