cONEction

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 08:27 AM

Ok guys,
Here is the problem.

I got a PAL XBOX360 Premium flashed with Xtreme V1 Samsung drive.
All games are working great I tried so far except Dead Rising, the game boots fine, I start playing and within 5 minutes I get a freezing, you cant do nothing, both image and sound freeze.

I tried this almost 10 times, and always it froze within 5 minutes (when you are taking pictures from the helicopter)

Then I went and formatted my harddrive and guess what the game worked fine for hours , its seems to be a problem with caching and this game.
But the bad thing is if i turn off my console after playing and want to play again it just freezes withing 5 minutes, but if I format the harddrive each time i want to play the game, I can play for hours.

There is nothing wrong with the console since all other games on the same media and same burnspeed are working great!

Anyone have issues with Dead Rising and was able to solve it?

Btw, the game still freezes but after playing at least an hour instead of 5 minutes without format.

#2 HamSandwhich

HamSandwhich

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 11 October 2006 - 10:03 PM

My Dead Rising just froze 6 times in a row (not from overheat either because I'd just stick it on) and then killed my 360, what a bag of shit.

#3 headworx

headworx

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 09:15 PM

Check my post on post # 557264

Im having similar problems, the fix supposedly works on some 360s have a try and see if its any good. Good luck, its a great game.

#4 HamSandwhich

HamSandwhich

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 01 November 2006 - 03:32 PM

Thanks but it's a bit too late lol I spent over an hour on the phone to Microsoft, 2 weeks later I can finally send my 360 off to them, but the place I must take it to is in London, where they will send it off, but I live at the other side of the country lol Then GAME where I got it from said "just bring it in and we'll do a straight swap for a new one". Score.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users