6thSense

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 100 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 05 September 2006 - 04:01 PM

I have some questions regarding the achievements. I suppose I could just wait as I am 41-50. A couple are within reach. Just curious...

Anyone unlocked the secret achievements? What are they? And who is the best team/opponent combination to use for the option dash & the bowling game?

#2 Reaper527

Reaper527

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,499 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 05 September 2006 - 04:29 PM

QUOTE(6thSense @ Sep 5 2006, 11:08 AM) View Post

I have some questions regarding the achievements. I suppose I could just wait as I am 41-50. A couple are within reach. Just curious...

Anyone unlocked the secret achievements? What are they? And who is the best team/opponent combination to use for the option dash & the bowling game?

the hidden achievements are all 0 point achievements that you unlocked based on how many achievement points you have for the game. you unlock them at 250,500,750, and 1000 points.

----edit----

was a while ago, but i'm pretty sure i used VTech for the option dash and bowling game. my eagles just couldn't cut it

Edited by Reaper527, 05 September 2006 - 04:30 PM.

#3 6thSense

6thSense

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 100 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 05 September 2006 - 05:19 PM

Thx. Sparked another question. On that 60 year dynasty thing. Do you have to physically play out that many years, or can you sim through some seasons? Anyone got that achievement yet? And who is the best team to block a punt? I keep getting so close...

#4 Reaper527

Reaper527

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,499 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 06 September 2006 - 08:54 PM

simming is fine, but don't let that fool you into thinking you'll get the achievement quick, it still takes FOREVER, the blocked punt you'll get if you keep playing, its a pain in the ass, but you'll get that and the field goal eventually (an AI player can do it too as long as its on your team)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users