sp3cialk

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,291 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 06 September 2006 - 05:02 AM

Don't know if anyone has found this or not... and if so I don't care if I'm the first or not... I was playing tonight and while waiting on my friend to finish a game and send an invite I was browsing through the clothing... well he sent the invite while I was looking at different styles of a pair of pants... I hit the guide button and accepted the invite then said yes to the message that popped up about all unsaved data will be lost... here's the cool part I ended up in the lobby with the pair of pants that I was looking at... I was like wow... so I left and switched to the fur jacket and had him send me another invite... sure enough... I was pimping a fur coat...

Now this is buggy... if you go to your wardrobe you won't see these items... but I shutdown and came back and they were still there...

Like I said it's kinda buggy... may be special timing but me and my friend took turns and now we are both pimping suits and fedoras... haha... mob style...

#2 mitch2025

mitch2025

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 06:53 AM

yea this glitch has been found already. personaly i only used it because me and my friend decided our gang was gonna be dressed in all green but i already spent my money on a cool suit so i used the glitch to get my suit in green

#3 b15ginz

b15ginz

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,951 posts
  • Interests:graphic design, web design.
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 06 September 2006 - 12:36 PM

pretty cool. it would take an awuful long time to get everything. wink.gif

#4 CreziB

CreziB

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 582 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 06 September 2006 - 05:55 PM

pretty lame. I've been working the legit way. Seems like everyone has the long pimp coat as standard now.

Volition is releasing a patch for several issues in single and multiplayer. Dunno when it's due, but many people in-game are saying today or tomorrow. Dunno why they think that, but I'm ok with it.

#5 criticalstealth

criticalstealth

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:Hockey, xbox 360, xbox, modding, females......and my niggas

Posted 09 September 2006 - 07:52 PM

saints row online sucks monkey balls, its fucking gay!!!

#6 woofis

woofis

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 10 September 2006 - 02:35 PM

^ i have to agree... sadly the online was a huggge letdown but good thing the singleplayer is fun

#7 mitch2025

mitch2025

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 04:40 PM

the only reason the multi is a "huge letdown" is because its laggy. its fun as hell (and funny as hell) when you get a good, lag free game. there is going to be a patch out in the next few days to fix it and once they do. im gonnabe playing it 24/7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users